Speculation If/When Enzo Goes, who do you want and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it.
We were allowed an overspend of £83million, and I think we recorded losses of £300million.
Maybe Chelsea gave us £10million and a bag of marbles, and the marbles are very valuable!

Along with all stories about £25m for this that and the other player.

Surely if true we will do everything possible to avoid an outlay on compensation for another manager.
Wouldn't we spread the compensation across the length of the new manager's contract though? I took that as being the thinking behind Enzo getting five years at Chelsea

Wouldn't we spread the compensation across the length of the new manager's contract though? I took that as being the thinking behind Enzo getting five years at Chelsea
Yep - five years at Chelsea!!! - Just asking - does anyone know the last time a manager stayed at Chelsea for five whole years or more?

Yep - five years at Chelsea!!! - Just asking - does anyone know the last time a manager stayed at Chelsea for five whole years or more?
Dave Sexton?
Tommy Doherty?
Ted Drake?

I doubt it.
We were allowed an overspend of £83million, and I think we recorded losses of £300million.
Maybe Chelsea gave us £10million and a bag of marbles, and the marbles are very valuable!
The Sun claims the Maresca money is "the equivalent of selling a £50m player when it comes to FFP calculations".

We have done well with some sales. Heskey to Liverpool was equivalent to £20million today, when he was only worth about £5million.
Not to mention robbing Manure with Maguire.

Surely if true we will do everything possible to avoid an outlay on compensation for another manager.
Not necessarily as we will be due a few quid from the PL tv deal.

We have done well with some sales. Heskey to Liverpool was equivalent to £20million today, when he was only worth about £5million.
Not to mention robbing Manure with Maguire.
You been drinking all day??

Heskey was £11m at the time which would probably be the equivalent of at least 5 times that much today.

And I still think we sold him too cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00