If you won the Lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'd like to be wealthy - I quite enjoy the frugal way of life.

As much as I'd love to win a huge amount on the lottery I sort of agree with what you are saying. Even if you asked for anonymity from the press, you'd get loads of people who would know locally suddenly trying to be your bestest mate.

If I'm honest, I'd be quite happy with enough to buy a 3-bed house(so I can have a craft room) and then pay off the mortgage on my falt so I can then rent it out and have a little bit of an extra income.
With no mortgage to pay, that's more than 2/3 of my wage saved so I can finally do things like go on holibobs and have a mad day shopping and not worry about the overdraft!

Still,if I won that £31million I'd do my damnedest to try and spend it!:icon_bigg

I would really like a big, big win. The more the merrier. If I won a million I would of course look after my family and dontate to good causes, but the other £999,900 would be mine to hoard, spend, burn, save whatever!! I want it all and I want it now.

Any begging letters will go unopened on the fire, any 'new friends' will be told to feck off along with my employer.
There I've said it.

I would really like a big, big win. The more the merrier. If I won a million I would of course look after my family and dontate to good causes, but the other £999,900 would be mine to hoard, spend, burn, save whatever!! I want it all and I want it now.

Any begging letters will go unopened on the fire, any 'new friends' will be told to feck off along with my employer.
There I've said it.

If I won it then I'd ban over 50's from winning it like I said,its just wasted on them

first thing i'd do is hire a PA, to burn the begging letters and arrange my life

Sounds like you have a plan there DV!

i'd have to hire an old battle-axe or a bloke, i don't think Mrs DV would let me get away with hiring some young totty

:mad:

i'd have to hire an old battle-axe or a bloke, i don't think Mrs DV would let me get away with hiring some young totty

:mad:

Mrs DV seems to be the problem there, only one solution....

She must be good if you are considering a move to stinckley fro her.

well it's either me to her or her to me and i have a lot of friends in Hincko and all my family

i can commute to London and wangle flexible working, or attempt to find a job back home

We would buy the house next door and make our and theirs into one big house ,then buy a house in Holland and travel a lot more .

as too the family sod um they have never helped us,so why should i help them .

Would the neighbours be happy about sharing one big house with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46