****ing ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Can you believe that the ****in twats have put an advert on WITH 3 MINUTES OF EXTRA TIME LEFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come back on to show the goal celebration that the ****s missed for the sake of a 'kin BT advert

They haven't got a ****ing clue :098:

Come back BBC all is forgiven

Hammond Organ

ITV Football Coverage - Specifically Everton v Liverpool

Brilliant by ITV, Go to an advert for a minute during the end of Extra Time, and show 3 adverts and go back to the football just after Everton score the winning goal.

Genius. :icon_lol:

Darth Vodka

i just logged on to say EXACTLY the same thing

what a bunch of twats!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
There wasn't an advert on my tele :102:

Darth Vodka

technical problems my arse

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Re: ITV Football Coverage - Specifically Everton v Liverpool

Brilliant by ITV, Go to an advert for a minute during the end of Extra Time, and show 3 adverts and go back to the football just after Everton score the winning goal.

Genius. :icon_lol:

Didn't miss the goal here.
The screen went blank here, we had half an ad, the screen went blank again and went back to the match before the goal.

Hammond Organ

technical problems my arse

And just before the end of the game, a word from our sponsors.

A quick sorry if you missed the only goal of the game that you have just sat through 118 minutes of a punch up for just don't cut it Rider... you should be on your knees apologising, dickwad.

Tamworth Fox

I just thought something happened to my Sky + box or new TV. That's a relief that it happened to others too.

Hammond Organ

Perhaps us in the south just got the longer advert(s). Came back with Gosling getting mobbed on the deck on my tv.

City Fan

The screen went blank here, we had half an ad, the screen went blank again and went back to the match before the goal.

Same here. Some Eon advert bit came on for a few seconds then the screen went blank. So exited WMC and opened it again, just in time to see the goal.

Hammond Organ

And now they come back half way through the Interview with Dan Gosling on the highlight of his career. Well done ITV for your services to Football.

GazLCFC

Same thing here. subliminal advertising, must change my utility supplier to E.ON

Graz

Perhaps us in the south just got the longer advert(s). Came back with Gosling getting mobbed on the deck on my tv.

Yep, well annoying! And then it cut back to another one afterwards for a second as well.

I think they just ****ed up again, came back from the proper ad break half way through an interview with Gosling it seemed?

Fecking knobbers.

I wish everyone else would take all of ITV's football... their coverage is utter shite anyway

Graz

And now it's finished and they are supposed to be playing adverts, it's just the ITV logo!

Retards

ShITV

Hammond Organ

Yep, well annoying! And then it cut back to another one afterwards for a second as well.

I think they just ****ed up again, came back from the proper ad break half way through an interview with Gosling it seemed?

Fecking knobbers.

I wish everyone else would take all of ITV's football... their coverage is utter shite anyway

And now we have a static ITV1 logo... like they were embarrassed and couldn't **** off quick enough and have now gone too quickly.

Anyone that uses Andy Townsend and Robbie Earle for 'Expert Analysis' should be removed from coverage of all sport, let alone football.

Last edited:

TornadoShaunUK

mine cut out for a bit but was back on within 30 seconds so I saw the goal and most of the build up to it.

MKFox

FA Cup with ITV? just leave all sports coverage to SKY in future please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669