****ing ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teach you lot not to watch shite then.

Why were you not watching channel 4, and the women with massive tits?

Re: ITV Football Coverage - Specifically Everton v Liverpool

Didn't miss the goal here.
The screen went blank here, we had half an ad, the screen went blank again and went back to the match before the goal.

Likewise

The screen went blank here, we had half an ad, the screen went blank again and went back to the match before the goal.

Same here

Teach you lot not to watch shite then.

Why were you not watching channel 4, and the women with massive tits?

i actually flicked over to that once the advert kicked in :)

god they were minging...although the Brazilian one...maybe

Same here on VirginMedia.

Pity they didn't blank out the whole of the match,boring as it was

Here in Granadaland we had the short black screen break so no doubt all the Scousers saw the goal.

With ITV though, the adverts are more important than the programs. To the controllers, they probably get miffed when the adverts get interrupted by mithering TV shows.

Apart from sport, I never watch the channel live. I will record stuff and skip the 18 minutes of adverts per hour.

Seem here I was shouting at the telly like mad.

you shouldve switched it over then :icon_bigg

I don't get to watch many football matches these days,was looking forward to it and I hoped Liverpool would win.I thought it could only improve..it didn't

Last edited:
I gave up after 90 min, I'm glad I did because i would have been going crazy if i had missed the goal.

Also, why Rafa sold Keane I will never know, Torres looked knackered after 10 minutes and obviously Gerrard went off with an injury. Manure will win the league at a canter, thanks mainly to Rafa and Scolari fcuking it up.

I gave up after 90 min, I'm glad I did because i would have been going crazy if i had missed the goal.

Also, why Rafa sold Keane I will never know, Torres looked knackered after 10 minutes and obviously Gerrard went off with an injury. Manure will win the league at a canter, thanks mainly to Rafa and Scolari fcuking it up.

Yeah and why the feck he keeps playing that total liability that is Lucas I do not know..and Dossena..Italy's first choice left back,just about sums Italy up.Torres was totally isolated,when he did get the ball he was surrounded by 3 or 4 Everton players and not a red shirt in sight.Benitez probably did right selling Keane back but he should have had a replacement to come in immediately.

Yeah and why the feck he keeps playing that total liability that is Lucas I do not know..and Dossena..Italy's first choice left back,just about sums Italy up.Torres was totally isolated,when he did get the ball he was surrounded by 3 or 4 Everton players and not a red shirt in sight.Benitez probably did right selling Keane back but he should have had a replacement to come in immediately.

Or he should revise his formation, it just doesn't seem to work for them, espcially without Gerrard to link the midfield and torres. hence why he was exposed so often IMO.

Or he should revise his formation, it just doesn't seem to work for them, espcially without Gerrard to link the midfield and torres. hence why he was exposed so often IMO.

Probably right but Benitez will never contemplate that he might just be wrong.He waffled on about having Ngog and El Zhar,then why not play them last night in a match that isn't that important:102: Babel should play a lot more IMO

Last edited:
Probably right but Benitez will never contemplate that he might just be wrong.He waffled on about having Ngog and El Zhar,then why not play them last night in a match that isn't that important:102: Babel should play a lot more IMO

I think Babel is a decent player and is definitely better then Kuyt or Benayoun. I think Kuyt is that ugly that Rafa is scared to look at him and so just automatically picks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669