****ing ITV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not realy into the great picture/technical stuff but even I noticed the picture was awful.

Its the lowest quality they are allowed to get away with. It's made even worse when watching on LCD/Plasma. It's feckin unwatchable IMO.

I think Babel is a decent player and is definitely better then Kuyt or Benayoun. I think Kuyt is that ugly that Rafa is scared to look at him and so just automatically picks him.

He certainly has his favourites.Didn't used to rate Kuyt but I think he does a decent job.He could play Babel just behind Torres and return Gerrard to the midfield alongsade Mascherrano.But he won't.Benayoun is ok for an option on the bench.

Its the lowest quality they are allowed to get away with. It's made even worse when watching on LCD/Plasma. It's feckin unwatchable IMO.

Even the 11 year old commented on how shite the picture quality was

Phil Jagielka, what a player.

You think so.He's ok but he was up against a 75% fit player who was stuck upfront on his Jack.ITV lauded Jagielka all night forgetting to comment on his distribution which was awful,big hoofs up to nobody in particular.He's ok but he's not international class IMO

You think so.He's ok but he was up against a 75% fit player who was stuck upfront on his Jack.ITV lauded Jagielka all night forgetting to comment on his distribution which was awful,big hoofs up to nobody in particular.He's ok but he's not international class IMO

Didn't watch ITV but I thought he was great yesterday, as was he last week. But there was clearly something wrong with Torres.

Didn't watch ITV but I thought he was great yesterday, as was he last week. But there was clearly something wrong with Torres.

Great though he is Torres tends to sulk and gets frustrated,occasionally some of his tackles get a bit 'naughty'

I agree, but if you want to throw somebody into the England squad for their verstality, then I'd say he's your man. Far better option than Phil Neville

I have this conspiracy theory that the BBC and ITV have reduced the picture quality of their terestrial broadcasts to push the digital switchover (Mind you, ITV's picture on SKY isn't that brilliant).

I agree, but if you want to throw somebody into the England squad for their verstality, then I'd say he's your man. Far better option than Phil Neville
We have got Barry,one Jack of all Trades Master of None is enough IMO.We are hardly struggling for Centre Halves,its forwards we are light on IMO

Last edited:
I have this conspiracy theory that the BBC and ITV have reduced the picture quality of their terestrial broadcasts to push the digital switchover (Mind you, ITV's picture on SKY isn't that brilliant).

If its a conspiracy theory i'd think it involves HD. ITV transmissions though sky are just as bad (relatively) as through terrestrial.

Switching to a sky HD game from ITV is staggering.

Gerrard out for 3 weeks so thats any lingering title chance down the Crapper

they always have a chance at the start of the season but theyre too reliant on 3 players and dont have a squad depth like man utd have, without torres gerrard and carragher liverpool are very ordinary

ITV transmissions though sky are just as bad (relatively) as through terrestrial.

Crappy via VirginMedia too. They don't seem to put enough bandwidth into it. Large areas of grass are just pixellated blobs.

Re: ITV Football Coverage - Specifically Everton v Liverpool

Didn't miss the goal here.
The screen went blank here, we had half an ad, the screen went blank again and went back to the match before the goal.

I had the same as that.

they always have a chance at the start of the season but theyre too reliant on 3 players and dont have a squad depth like man utd have, without torres gerrard and carragher liverpool are very ordinary

If you took the three best players out of any team then they would stuggle but whatever can't be arsed discussing Liverpool with you anymore,you are entitled to your opinion

Last edited:
If you took the three best players out of any team then they would stuggle but whatever can't be arsed discussing Liverpool with you anymore,you are entitled to your opinion

im only saying that man utd have more quality in their squad:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670