Interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

Come you feckers help me out here. Best interview questions you can think of (serious ones homer) .

Re: Intreview questions

How do you spell 'interview'?

I find that's usually a good one.

why did you leave your last job?

where do you see yourself in five years?

what's your worst feature?

When do you need them for Lazzer? Im off this week but we have set criteria based questions at work that I can get a copy of, I'm sure your could tailor to suit your business.

The job is for warehouse team leader. I need them pretty urgent. Its for internal applicants who will be looking for progression.

In an interview earlier this year, I was asked:

Facebook - good or evil?
If you were were a charm on a bracelet, what would you be and why?
What is your favourite film and why?

The last one could filter out a lot of undesirables!!

if you travel south for 100 miles, then east for 100 miles, then back 100 miles north...

you end up at the same place, where did you start?

are there more pebbles on Brighton beach than peopleon the earth?

The job is for warehouse team leader. I need them pretty urgent. Its for internal applicants who will be looking for progression.

Not knowing anything about your workplace, but here's a few:

How would you cope with a conflict situation between two members of your staff within the work place (or how have you coped with that type of situation in the past etc.)

How would you cope with the move from working alongside colleagues, to managing them. What issues would you expect to encounter, and how would you manage them

What do you feel are the key performance issues that you feel need to addressed immediately on appointment

What do you think are the best ways to motivate the warehouse staff that you will manage

What are your particular leadership skills that you think you will be bringing to this post (or stuff like - describe how you demonstrated the leadership skills for this post etc.)

How do you spell interview

What's your favourite monster munch

Last edited:

If we were going to have a game of football in the car park, what would you use for goalposts?

Then give an extra mark if he asks whether it is to be a 2-goal game (general football match), or a 1-goal game (cuppies, heads and volleys).

Last edited:

Come you feckers help me out here. Best interview questions you can think of (serious ones homer) .

I got sent on a course by the job centre yesterday, it was surprisingly useful and I got a email at then end of it pack full of job search and interview tips. PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

"How have you prepared for the interview today?"

That's one that had me flapping a bit in an interview

I got sent on a course by the job centre yesterday, it was surprisingly useful and I got a email at then end of it pack full of job search and interview tips. PM me your email address and I'll forward it to you.

Alternatively, you could just post it here so that everybody can benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13
9Bournemouth11