Interview questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Intreview questions

and then I tried to answer it how I thought they wanted it answering.
This general attitude on both sides renders the whole interview process entirely pointless. The only question really worth asking is:

Are you a complete twat? Come on, honestly now...

Re: Intreview questions

Counterbalances are waaayyy more fun than Reach trucks.

When I temped in a factory we used to have motorised pallet truck races, they were fun! Until you stepped off as it was moving and wiped out your ankle of course.

In an interview earlier this year, I was asked:

Facebook - good or evil?
If you were were a charm on a bracelet, what would you be and why?
What is your favourite film and why?

The last one could filter out a lot of undesirables!!

This is one I was given to answer at an interview a few years ago.

Imagine you are the Mayor of a coastal town and you have just had a call from an acredited source that a Tsunami is about to hit the town within the next 3 hours. What do you do? Explain the reasons for your answer.

My first answer was to PANIC!!!!!!!!!

and then I tried to answer it how I thought they wanted it answering.
The correct response to all of these questions is "are you ****ing kidding me? I've come all the way down here for a ****ing game? Do you think this is a date or something? You can shove your stupid childish interview firmly up your arsehole and **** off."
Or you could pick the person who was most suited to the job rather than how cute their answers are....
:038::038::038:

The correct response to all of these questions is "are you ****ing kidding me? I've come all the way down here for a ****ing game? Do you think this is a date or something? You can shove your stupid childish interview firmly up your arsehole and **** off."

I'm not 100% certain, here, but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't get the job with that answer

Could be wrong, tho'

I'm not 100% certain, here, but I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't get the job with that answer

Could be wrong, tho'

They'd get it if they went for a job with Curry's aftercare service team.... bunch of arse

]youtube[

Who knew a paperclip could be so annoying...

Clippy-letter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Brighton13
2Arsenal13
3Liverpool13
4Manchester C  13
5Aston Villa13
6Brentford13
7Manchester U13
8Newcastle13