Sky Sports
Cleartune
TuneIn Radio
National Trust
Angry Birds
ShakeIt Lite
Words with Friends FREE
Ho Hum

It is a good app, but since the last major update it seems to struggle to connect to the 3G network. So much so that I tend just to go to BBC Sport through Safari to get scores etc.

Angry Birds is very good, especially with the latest update, with the birds that fly back on themselves.

But what is this Ho Hum app that you speak of? Maybe you could start a thread to tell us more :icon_wink

Sky Mobile TV, although I resent paying even more money for Sky and was adamant that I wouldn't keep it after the 3 month free trial, it really is quality especially with the cricket season now upon us and it works on 3G as well.

Took the kids to an indoor play area on Saturday afternoon and could happily keep an eye on the footy through Jeff Stelling and the crew on my iphone :)

Sky Mobile TV, although I resent paying even more money for Sky and was adamant that I wouldn't keep it after the 3 month free trial, it really is quality especially with the cricket season now upon us and it works on 3G as well.

Took the kids to an indoor play area on Saturday afternoon and could happily keep an eye on the footy through Jeff Stelling and the crew on my iphone :)

Likewise, I said I would get rid of it after the 3-month trial. Still have it, and it comes in handy when following the missus around Primark on a Saturday morning.

Not exactly an app, but go to iphone.tvcatchup.com and bookmark it to your home screen. Voila, you now have freeview on your iphone. Works well on 3G too.

Itv - shock horror - have put out what seems like a great free world cup app. You can watch live itv matches (opener currently on) all the goals plus past highlights

I tried watching one of them yesterday and the streaming was down. It looks useful tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363