iPhone Apps..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The highlights could be useful (on the premium version). Other than that i'm not sure it would be any better than the sources i already use.

Thanks, no live streaming of the commentary though :icon_roll Paying whatever it is a year, I'd hope that they could offer me match highlights and a commentary feed through the iphone app without any extra money.

(I'll probably still end up doing it though :icon_redf)

Maybe the "Live match centre" update might have the commentary feed. I know there are rights issues, but surely it's all part of the lcfcworld deal

Last edited:
Does anyone know how quickly the highlights are available? I'm considering both this and the LCFCplayer deals but really, its no good for me if i have to wait 5 days to get access to highlights.

Thanks.

I contacted the club who say that they have no plans to make the commentary available to iphone users.

(They did thank me for my feedback though ... wankers)

Does anyone know how quickly the highlights are available? I'm considering both this and the LCFCplayer deals but really, its no good for me if i have to wait 5 days to get access to highlights.

Thanks.

Normally the next working day. I still pay for it for the highlights, though mainly because I keep forgetting to cancel it. I Sky+ the championship show and there is always the BBC website anyway

With my free itunes remote app I can now control itunes on my PC from my phone.

Can't say it was something that I ever felt I needed to be able to do, but it's pretty cool.

With my free itunes remote app I can now control itunes on my PC from my phone.

Can't say it was something that I ever felt I needed to be able to do, but it's pretty cool.

I have had it since I got my phone 18 months ago and have to agree its very good.

Really good when you have friends who can log on via their phones and line up the next few songs

Off

I can shut down my computer in the lounge while relaxing in bed upstairs. Nothing demonstrates the pointlessness of iPhone apps than this.

I love it.

Off+Remote+Version+2.51+IPA+App+iPhone+iPod+iPhone+iPad.jpg

The free sat nav (Navfree) looks pretty good. Doesn't have the speed cameras on yet but for a freebie it seems to do what I need it to do.

The free sat nav (Navfree) looks pretty good. Doesn't have the speed cameras on yet but for a freebie it seems to do what I need it to do.

I have used Skobbler a couple of times which is great for a free and easy SatNav. I read a few reviews for Navfree which said it was better, so I downloaded it last night but have not had chance to use it yet.

I have used Skobbler a couple of times which is great for a free and easy SatNav. I read a few reviews for Navfree which said it was better, so I downloaded it last night but have not had chance to use it yet.

Downloaded Skobbler and used it for a trip down Cardiff Bay to see what it was like, seemed to do a pretty good job!

Tiger Woods PGA tour is a bargain at 59p at the moment

Also just downloaded a ZX Spectrum: Elite games app, which is the first approved Spectrum emulator on there. Only 6 games to date with the promise of more. To be honest, pretty hard to play them though

Downloaded Skobbler and used it for a trip down Cardiff Bay to see what it was like, seemed to do a pretty good job!

The NavFree sat nav is the better of the two IMO. Skobbler was ok, but I felt the instructions were much clearer on NavFree. Although I can't remember seeing the camera warning, I do like how NavFree has the current road spead limit clearly displayed in a circle at the bottom left of the screen. It also has your current road speed, which I know is never accurate, but when I looked it was pretty bang on to my speedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363