Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well one point repeated over and over again!

More than one actually, not least of which was your revelation today which has blown my f*ckin mind!

I answered your question before you even asked it, I stated my reasons for deciding to buy an iPod on the previous page or so which I could expand on. :110:

You didn't answer my question, you just stated that the iPod you bought was easier to use & faster than what you had.

I'm asking, given the choice in the market place today, what possible advantages would there be to buying an iPod?

More than one actually, not least of which was your revelation today which has blown my f*ckin mind!

You didn't answer my question, you just stated that the iPod you bought was easier to use & faster than what you had.

I'm asking, given the choice in the market place today, what possible advantages would there be to buying an iPod?

Well I bought my iPod about 5 years ago now so don't really have a clue what is available now so couldn't make an honest judgement. I'm not saying that mine is the best available as it isn't even the latest model and I'm not saying that the latest iPods are the best available. I'm just sticking up for all the, what is IMO, unfair criticisms of what is an excellent product.

I'm not being a cvnt when I'm asking you why you think iPods are so poor, I generally would like to know as I do not believe it is.

You seem to be a bit more clued-up than me about what is available at the moment, so it might be easier if you tell me. ;)

my housemate found an ipod shuffle that a jogger dropped (poor Colin)

i'm going to give it away as a present, i prefer the Tesco one

i need to buy a bespoke charger thing anyway

still like the Nanos though, but the shuffle lack of menu irritates me

my housemate found an ipod shuffle that a jogger dropped (poor Colin)

i'm going to give it away as a present, i prefer the Tesco one

i need to buy a bespoke charger thing anyway

still like the Nanos though, but the shuffle lack of menu irritates me

The Shuffle isnt very good IMO. The iPhone is superb though :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484