Ipswich 3 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Weather same for both teams. We were awful.

If it had been 0-0 the ref would have called it off for sure. I can't believe he called a ten minute break - surely that's not allowed?

We need to look at ourselves after that. Ipswich wanted it far more. Too many fancy dans out there for us tonight. Too many who didn't fancy it. 3 points thrown away against a very average team.

We were shite, as has become usual away from home.

Football shouldn't be played in conditions like that though.

I hope everybody gets home safely.

Last edited:
By the looks of it, Davies, Vitor and Kirkland have picked up knocks. Great night all round. Feck off!

We were awful but I shan't take too much from the performance, they looked no better than us other than the goals, they did little else.

By the looks of it, Davies, Vitor and Kirkland have picked up knocks. Great night all round. Feck off!

Not too bothered about Kirkland. The sooner he is permanently crocked, the sooner he can **** off back to Wigan.

Poor performance, I agree but, if that was playable, can somebody please tell me why Arsenal, with undersoil heating was not and why tomorrow's Premiership games are off already?

Poor performance, I agree but, if that was playable, can somebody please tell me why Arsenal, with undersoil heating was not and why tomorrow's Premiership games are off already?

The Arsenal game was called off because of conditions outside the stadium. The pitch was in good condition.

Let's hope no serious accident befalls any city fan on the way home because the ref didn't have the bollocks to call it off.

Would not be happy attempting to get home in this

A lot of the time games are called off due to so called "unsafe" conditions in the area of the ground rather than because the pitch is unplayable.

Let's hope no serious accident befalls any city fan on the way home because the ref didn't have the bollocks to call it off.

Would not be happy attempting to get home in this

The conditions on the roads would still have been bad if the ref had called it off at half time.

It should probably have been called off based on the weather forecast - but if the forecast had been wrong people would then have complained about it being postponed for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669