Ipswich away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be very happy with a draw, cue Ipswich scoring a 90th minute equaliser and me being absolutely gutted with a draw.

...ive a sneeky feeling for 0-1 Wellens (from a long throw in by Neilson flicked on by Howard)

You've got a 'sneaky feeling' about the precise circumstances of a goal that has not happened????

Once upon a time the King family made their way up to Portman Road, excitement filled the air.

Leicester lost 6 - 1

Twas a long...long...long journey home that night.

Yeah we went too. Had to sit on our hands in the middle of the 'knuckle draggers' with a friend of ours.

We had used all three subs before half-time through injury as well.

Just looked at the team the last time we played Ipswich. We beat them 2-0 at the Walkers Stadium in December 2007:

Leicester: Fulop, Kisnorbo, McAuley, N'Gotty, Stearman, James Chambers, Clemence, Hume, Mattock (Sheehan 89), Fryatt, John (Kenton 75).
Subs Not Used: Henderson, Hayes, Ashley Chambers.

What sort of formation did we play? I can see 6 defenders (three right-backs plus one on the bench) in the starting eleven with another two coming off the bench (one replacing a striker!).

Last edited:
That line up just shows how unbalanced our squad was in that relegation season - only one midfielder in the starting 11.

Can you really watch on there? Never tried one of those sites before.

No. You watch 'on there', they are just providing links to files that you can use to locate a feed to the match using client software that you need to install on your PC.

RTFM :icon_bigg

Loads. BBC have live cameras now because of the highlights package thus lots of Eastern European and Scandivian broadcasters are using the feed.
Well, I don't know about lots, it's one Scandinavian channel and I think three Eastern European but yes, should be able to get a stream.
Only a person who didn't see him play very often could say that :icon_bigg
He usually did well when I saw him so I suppose you're right. :icon_wink

If McCauley plays for them, Steve Howard is going to have a field day.

Wellens and Oakley in the middle are a test for any middle pairing in this division.

Brown will be up for the fight, a team performance like the second half against the swans, and it'll be a City win.

I am concerned how up for the fight Brown tends to get. That kind of centreback can give away penalties and get himself sent off.
Having been offline for over a week I may have missed something obvious but is Tunchev still injured.
Tunchev is just as aggressive as Brown and even harder but he is more controlled, more calculating and for the first half of last season IMO our best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669