Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks ago we had the best defensive record and a positive goal difference.

That was a few weeks ago tho :(
But Megson had ginger hair and managed Forest. Seems to be the criteria our idiot fans judged him on.

I would much sooner have Megson back here than Holloway TBH.

I don't think I give a f*ck whether this is a joke or not anymore.

I'm going to hit the beer with gay abandon and pretend there's more to life than shite football and a shite football team.

spot on:038:

i'll put £20 on us to go down, bit of a knee-jerk reaction i know, but c'mon, its just awful atm!!! :(
I am.

We couldn't buy a f*ck in a brothel at the moment and regardless of anything, any signings, any changes in personnel attitude - our lack of luck is going to damn us to League 1.

Piper....
"score before 75 minutes, make a substitution. I'm no manager but thats what I'll be looking to do"

genius, get him in MM

A few weeks ago we had the best defensive record and a positive goal difference.

That was a few weeks ago tho :(

Yeah, and how much grief did the manager then get for not scoring goals? Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
FFS, sort it out.

Why does the website always have pics of the game at half time it shows us celebrating a goal but were getting dicked

Just think how much more enjoyable the good times will be having endured the shite of the last few years.

Unless of course, we've already had them and didn't realise.

Panic on the streets of Leicester
Leicester, Leicester, Leicestershire

But Megson had ginger hair and managed Forest. Seems to be the criteria our idiot fans judged him on.

I would much sooner have Megson back here than Holloway TBH.

doesn't seem to matter which fecker is running the team though does it.

oh that's a gr8 idea, take the fastest player off (maybe bar kaebi) fuk it, theyre all crap

Yeah, and how much grief did the manager then get for not scoring goals? Damned if they do and damned if they don't.
FFS, sort it out.

i'd hardly call scoring a goal a game entertaining and attacking football though. it's neither one thing or the other at the moment.

doesn't seem to matter which fecker is running the team though does it.
No, but at least Megson identified the problem and was building from the back. He was making progress and buidling.

I am.

We couldn't buy a f*ck in a brothel at the moment and regardless of anything, any signings, any changes in personnel attitude - our lack of luck is going to damn us to League 1.

What worries me the most is that usually you can look around the league and think that there's 4 or 5 teams who are definitely worse than us. This season i don't see any, QPR are a bit rubbish but they aren't at the level that we can count them as guaranteed 3 points.

I am seriously worried that unless we get some real quality and get rid of much of the shite in January we are in deep deep trouble.

What worries me the most is that usually you can look around the league and think that there's 4 or 5 teams who are definitely worse than us. This season i don't see any, QPR are a bit rubbish but they aren't at the level that we can count them as guaranteed 3 points.

I am seriously worried that unless we get some real quality and get rid of much of the shite in January we are in deep deep trouble.

1-0 up away at burnley

Amid the jokes and Barber-hating, its three straight defeats.

Thats actually quite worrying.

It is. Like every season we get a win and a draw and start looing upwards then a shit run likes this hits us.

QPR will only be 2 pts behind us tonight.

Barber's body is starting to close down. I wish his mouth would follow suit!

My new state of pessimism is justified for the 3rd game in a row.

Hooooooraaaahhh for Leicester- You gutless ****ing pricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669