Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kisnorbo got the ball with a tackle from behind? That's a foul then. Depending on where it was, red/yellow.

The physical contact with a ref is enough for the red in itself.

Kisnorbo = Prick

Only good thing is the useless banker will be out for the next few games.

I'd say he's one of the good ones

That's right

Let's all blame the ref / lack of luck / the fans etc etc. - instead of the stupid twat that got himself sent off and left his teammates in the shit :038:

Come on Lestoh !!!!

Yes thats smashing news that:icon_roll

Pleased you agree. After all, he's been awful for the last few games. His performance against Soton was one of the worst I've ever seen from a centre half at City. Including the likes of Willis, Carey and Fenwick.

Pleased you agree. After all, he's been awful for the last few games. His performance against Soton was one of the worst I've ever seen from a centre half at City. Including the likes of Willis, Carey and Fenwick.

not on a par with john curtis though, now he was a player!

What a prat kisnorbo. He's a professional and needs to do his jo. By being a knob he's ruined any chance of getting back into this game.

The penalty had been awarded, so your hardly going to change the refs mind by barging him are you!!!!

No no no - it's all Stearman's fault. Or Newton. Or the fans

You really have no idea have you ?

He's only a football commentator, why should he waste time learning the laws of the game, disciplinary procedures, how to pronounce players' names, stats etc.

I dont think so.

You've got to feel for the poor fans who made the trip. Its freezing out there:100:

Yup - especially those who are going to be stuck in London for the night after missing their last train. Yes - I'm talking to you, Robbie Flude.

Last edited:
Half time stats, according to the always accurate LCFC World ^

Goal Attempts 5 : 5 Goal Attempts
On Target 3 : 3 On Target
Crosses 8 : 4 Crosses
Corners 4 : - Corners
Offside 1 : 2 Offside
Fouls 4 : 10 Fouls
Free kicks 11 : 5 Free kicks
Yellow cards - : - Yellow cards
Red cards - : 1 Red cards
% Possession 47 : 53 Possession %