Ipswich Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thraashing ahoy! I remember us losing to them big time in the prem.. thought listening to the radio was a jinx so haven't since... turns out we're just shit. Radio back on!

is piper smoking something while watchin this??

2 dodgy pens in 4 games, and we should have had one saturday. Apparentely.

This season is a replica of the previous 3.

Dodgy Pen or not, the fact that he barged into the ref makes him a complete feckin' prick of the highest order. Stupid feckin' wanker

If Kisnorbo did 'drop his shoulder' to the ref then fair enough he should be off, but if it was a fair tackle to begin with then that situation should never have occured.

We're shit enough as it is without having to play the ref as well.

I like the fact that Barber is up to speed on the rules of red cards and suspensions :icon_roll

Mistakes happen, we can't blame the ref all the time. Our goal on Saturday shouldn't have been allowed, didn't hear people moaning about that decision.

I know, but it doesn't exactly help, we could do with a bit of luck. Admittedly we're going on the word of the radio commentators and Matt Le Tissier here but it sounds like another shite decision. The penalty Southampton got was an absolute joke as well.

As for our goal at the weekend I don't think there was anything wrong with it, but at the same time was surprised it stood, goalkeepers get so much protection.

So Kisnorbo got the ball with a tackle from behind? That's a foul then. Depending on where it was, red/yellow.

The physical contact with a ref is enough for the red in itself.

Kisnorbo = Prick

Only good thing is the useless banker will be out for the next few games.

So Kisnorbo got the ball with a tackle from behind? That's a foul then. Depending on where it was, red/yellow.

The physical contact with a ref is enough for the red in itself.

Kisnorbo = Prick

Only good thing is the useless banker will be out for the next few games.

Yes thats smashing news that:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69