Ipswich post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also shows how poor Ipswich are, and therefore how poor the division is

I seem to remember them being very poor at The Walkers earlier in the season as well but you can only beat whats in front of you.I still RK should go though or at least step aside

good result today. Well done to the lads, they really are smashing.

so then playoffs

;)

Been out all day, checked results when I got back, didn't believe them, checked them again and it appears we WON, away from home AND kept a clean sheet. Going to lie down for a bit and wait for all the RK is God posts.

RK is God - FACT

and robs such a good coach and nice man too

He's done today what MON never could do... I'm undecided about RK, klargely because he's had **** all to work with: yes it's been poor but last year he saved us from Levein's mess.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't on here - lose and he's shit, win and it's only because the other team was shitter. If the MM deal goes through, I get the feeling he'll be out on his ear, but he's getting a very rough deal.

We should get behind the boys & the manager instead of on their backs.

He's done today what MON never could do... I'm undecided about RK, klargely because he's had **** all to work with: yes it's been poor but last year he saved us from Levein's mess.

He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't on here - lose and he's shit, win and it's only because the other team was shitter. If the MM deal goes through, I get the feeling he'll be out on his ear, but he's getting a very rough deal.

I think given time and experience maybe at a lower level he could become a good manager, but he has a lot to learn.

I think given time and experience maybe at a lower level he could become a good manager, but he has a lot to learn.

Coach (and friends with all of the smashing lads) to manager is not an easy transition at the same club. He has also missed the wisdom of Ray Graydon. He is not a lost cause, but probably is with the Foxes, as he is unlikely to get it right in time - in fact time appears to have run out for him.

I would not blame RK for where we are and wish him well when he inevitably moves on.

So was today our first double of the season. JB reckoned was, but I can't be bothered to trawl through the stats, and with him being the twat he is, I almost don't want to believe him!

fecking excellent day.

Back of the net! :038: RK for Prime Minister!

and i even bumped into mr & mrs leeh in a very random pub.
:038:

So was today our first double of the season. JB reckoned was, but I can't be bothered to trawl through the stats, and with him being the twat he is, I almost don't want to believe him!

You have to for once.
:biggrin:

I had a good day.....went and spent a small fortune in Lakeland, saw us not only keep a clean sheet, but beat 10 men. Saw LeeH and hubby twice(once in town, and then at halftime to have a natter about things) and got home quite quickly(just after 8pm) AND Ben didn't spend as much as he thought in the pub so that means I get more money!:081:

I'm sure something will happen to ruin my good mood though!

Cracking result. Woke up at the crack of dawn to go skiing in the hills of Pennsylvania so couldn't listen today. Woohoo - great day.

Are you on ****ing acid? What, did we actually win a competitive European matach or summat? Am I living in a Matrix-style existence, where my view of the truth is an utter bag-o-shite?
Great result by the lads, no doubt. But get a grip Jari.

Are you on ****ing acid? What, did we actually win a competitive European matach or summat? Am I living in a Matrix-style existence, where my view of the truth is an utter bag-o-shite?
Great result by the lads, no doubt. But get a grip Jari.
I think he meant win at Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670