Ipswich post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant win at Ipswich

I know he did, but what's the deal there? Stoooopppppiiiiddddddd..... So RK managed to win at Portman Road, MON didn't, so what? RK unless I am mistaken, isn't leading us towards Premiership football is he? Or is he?

I know he did, but what's the deal there? Stoooopppppiiiiddddddd..... So RK managed to win at Portman Road, MON didn't, so what? RK unless I am mistaken, isn't leading us towards Premiership football is he? Or is he?
Are you bloody menkul, ignorant, deluded or are you just being awkward for the sake of it.

Yesterday's result means that RK is a better manager than MON, official. I wonder about you sometimes Alex, I really do :icon_roll

:038: Exactly Alex, it is one fecking victory FFS, just like to remind everybody this is our first league victory since boxing day that is nearly two fecking months, it was an excellent and much needed win but let's not take our eyes off the bigger picture, RK is not the man to take us forward, this season has proved that.

Didn't Martin O'Neill win at Portman Road in the League Cup the year we won it the second time?? Mark Robbins scoring from outside the box to give us a 1-0 victory? :102:

Therefore I would say Rob Kelly is as good as Martin O'Neill not better ;)

So RK managed to win at Portman Road,

Perhaps he'd care to win a few more at the Walkers as well, if it's not too much trouble of course, cos he's a smashing bloke.
:icon_evil

im not backing RK here but have any of you thought that the whole take over has played a part with the players too :102:

Then that demonstrates a lack of professionalism. ;)

Then that demonstrates a lack of professionalism. ;)

Maybe, but I can't immagine any group of employees, however professional, not being affected by 3 months of total uncertainty and near-paralysis of their employer.

I just think it's more than a coincidence that our current run of poor form, coupled with Derbys run of good form, ties in nicely with the transfer of one of our coaches to them ;)

Last edited:

OK - now I understand why people are so knee jerk on here: if this poster & his replies are anything to go by, there is a distinct lack of intelligence...

Muppet.

In order to help the intellectually challenged: it was a statement of fact that we won a league match at Portman Road, not a statement of fact that RK is superior to MON. It was in response to the posts that still slammed RK, despite the terrible record we have there. Hopefully your limited brain can process that information.

Last edited:
OK - now I understand why people are so knee jerk on here: if this poster & his replies are anything to go by, there is a distinct lack of intelligence...

M****t.

:018: :018: :018: :018: :018:

Do not tar everyone with the same brush. Personal abuse is actively discouraged. You may change your post. ;)

Muppet.

In order to help the intellectually challenged: it was a statement of fact that we won a league match at Portman Road, not a statement of fact that RK is superior to MON. It was in response to the posts that still slammed RK, despite the terrible record we have there. Hopefully your limited brain can process that information.

View attachment 1254

It also shows how poor Ipswich are, and therefore how poor the division is

I seem to remember them being very poor at The Walkers earlier in the season as well but you can only beat whats in front of you.I still RK should go though or at least step aside
Ipswich were poor in both games. Even we couldn't sink to their level.

and i even bumped into mr & mrs leeh in a very random pub.
:038:
Home fans only as well! :038:
They can't keep me out!
Saw LeeH and hubby twice(once in town, and then at halftime to have a natter about things
Funny how we keep bumping into you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670