Is the Walkers Killing City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jedi said:
Totally agree! Money was pissed away by P**** T***** in no time on transfer fees, players put on overpaid contracts, Mickey Adams' desire to get old players with no desire to play on pensionable salaries, the list is endless.....

Stadium was built with the Premiership in mind and you hit the nail on the head why the money was wasted. Now it will take a few years to recover. Rest in hell PT.

We might as well as sell half the place to the Tigers. I have no emotional connection to the place:frown:

SilverFox said:
We might as well as sell half the place to the Tigers. I have no emotional connection to the place:frown:

I'm with you there... the place doesn't inspire the same feelings as Filbert St did for me.

The performances of the team are what has put me off going to matches these days... after 3 seasons of crap as a season ticket holder I'm no longer wasting my money on them. Maybe if they start to play with passion again I'll be there

SilverFox said:

Having to share the place with the Tigers would be the final nail in the coffin for me. If it's not our ground, I won't be going.

I would never dare disagree with Biffa Bacon. His word is rood.

BigJovan said:
where else would we play? we can't at hinckley because there is no way that you can fit 20,000 at Hinckley!

Viccy park, jumpers for goalposts, handy for away supporters being close to the train station

Macky said:
Viccy park, jumpers for goalposts, handy for away supporters being close to the train station

Aye and put Levy Porter in goal that way every shot will always be deemed over the bar:)

atmosphere was good yesterday, nothing to do with the ground but performances only

Having to share the place with the Tigers would be the final nail in the coffin for me. If it's not our ground, I won't be going.

Perhaps we should swap them and have welford road! At least they have an atmosphere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669