Isn't it amazing...

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scary jester

New Member
How you can how completely cotrasting emotions for two players who are leaving. I really hope that Muzz is successful at the Brum (or the '99 Foxes as they are becoming) and I hope Dickov rots to death in the Blackburn reserves, never plays for Scotland again and ends up having to settle for second division football. Blackburn reserves play near where I live, think I will pay him a visit when he's here...
 

Malf

New Member
scary jester said:
How you can how completely cotrasting emotions for two players who are leaving. I really hope that Muzz is successful at the Brum (or the '99 Foxes as they are becoming) and I hope Dickov rots to death in the Blackburn reserves, never plays for Scotland again and ends up having to settle for second division football. Blackburn reserves play near where I live, think I will pay him a visit when he's here...

Isn't this a song by George Micheal?
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Are you drunk Malf? :lol: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
:? How odd. I agree, the two players in question have left in totally different ways. Muzzy is a gent, Dickov is a Dick.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:
Are you drunk Malf? :lol: :wink:

I had been for about 6 days on the trot. Will be again for 3 weeks now the Euro 2004 starts!

I will be there too, come on England...'Talking Balls' LCFC On Tour flag will be out....****ing gerrin.
 

Malf

New Member
alex said:
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:
Are you drunk Malf? :lol: :wink:

I had been for about 6 days on the trot. Will be again for 3 weeks now the Euro 2004 starts!

I will be there too, come on England...'Talking Balls' LCFC On Tour flag will be out....**** gerrin.

Stella, Malf, the mrs, caught on the job, lose your voice. Get in
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Super Bok (Portuguese beer) no sleep, hot days, water cannons, naughty sex, French beaten, naughty Rooney, dirty Nev, scream the house down.....come on you bastards, come on...
 

Malf

New Member
alex said:
Super Bok (Portuguese beer) no sleep, hot days, water cannons, naughty sex, French beaten, naughty Rooney, dirty Nev, scream the house down.....come on you bastards, come on...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get Tristan an England Kit and give the chap a beer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3893
2Liverpool3892
3Chelsea3874
4Tottenham 3871
5Arsenal3869
6Manchester Utd3858
7West Ham Utd3856
8Leicester3852
9Brighton3851
10Wolves3851
11Newcastle Utd3849
12Palace3848
13Brentford3846
14Aston Villa3845
15Southampton3840
16Everton3839
17Leeds Utd3838
18Burnley3835
19Watford3823
20Norwich City3822
Top