It`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

New Member
Tomorrow now ! what is I hear you all ask, well Connolly of course, he signs tomorrow, (yawn !) Mawene`s a no go, simply not good enough although Nikos is staying.
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Cheers MB, though I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we had to wait until tomorrow again? :? :? :? Think I've just confused myself :lol:
 

Batman

New Member
Is it now tomorrow because he's in talks with Sunderland? or tomorrow because W-ham are holding out for some reason? :?
 

Ashov

New Member
mad biker said:
Tomorrow now ! what is I hear you all ask, well Connolly of course, he signs tomorrow, (yawn !) Mawene`s a no go, simply not good enough although Nikos is staying.
IMO pompey are gunna come in with lst minute bid
 

Batman

New Member
Ashov said:
mad biker said:
Tomorrow now ! what is I hear you all ask, well Connolly of course, he signs tomorrow, (yawn !) Mawene`s a no go, simply not good enough although Nikos is staying.
IMO pompey are gunna come in with lst minute bid
You'd better be joking :shock: I've got this feeling that I'm gonna go online at work tomorrow to find that we have lost this race...thats the trouble with hope...sometimes it can kick you in the teeth
 

Batman

New Member
Southern Fox said:
I aint confident. I so hope your right MB!!!

The thought of Tricky Trev up front all season scares me.
I wholeheartedly share that sentiment! Think that he is probably in constant talks with both us and Scumderland trying to get the best deal...we are never the winners in this type of situation. Why else would he be stalling so long?!?!
 

Southern Fox

New Member
Batman said:
Southern Fox said:
I aint confident. I so hope your right MB!!!

The thought of Tricky Trev up front all season scares me.
I wholeheartedly share that sentiment! Think that he is probably in constant talks with both us and Scumderland trying to get the best deal...we are never the winners in this type of situation. Why else would he be stalling so long?!?!
I was really excited about the prospect of him signing but it is taking forever. Regardless of if he signs or not, I will still be left with a sour taste in my mouth and wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really
 

Redditch Fox

Well-Known Member
wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really[/quote]

I assume that you are joking
 

Southern Fox

New Member
Redditch Fox said:
wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really
I assume that you are joking[/quote]

No. why??

I see your point that you are driving at. Everyone plays for just the cash these days.

Shame
 

Graz

Well-Known Member
Is he still on course for today?

What a great day that would be! Keown and Connolly signing in one day :D
 

Southern Fox

New Member
Its too late for today and Im sure that they would have announced both signings together.

I really dont understand why it is taking so long.

I bet MA is fuming inside despite the signing of monkey!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Chelsea  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Newcastle Utd  3
14 Burnley  0
15 Manchester Utd  0
16 West Ham Utd  0
17 Sheffield Utd  0
18 Fulham  0
19 Southampton  0
20 West Brom  0
Top