Italy v England

homer

I mean, I know Southgate has always been a total and utter ****, but how the **** can he pick Kalvin ****ing Phillips in a proper qualifier game after not playing all ****ing season?

Maguire too but, ****ing hell, how on earth can this possibly be happening?

Utter madness

“He’s at a big club and it’s hard to get into the team” says the hopeless big nosed twat

must be a nice place to liveFEB1BD9F-0B2E-4C6E-870C-EC2EEFD981C0.jpeg

I watched Denmark because I've had a bet involving them. Forgot England were playing. My schoolboy self would be amazed at that statement.

Then again, he was a bit of a tit.

That flag’s got **** on it
I went to a gig in Scunthorpe in the late 70s. We drove past the " Welcome to " sign & someone had crossed out the letters so that all that was left was ****. Underneath they'd added " don't bother "

Civic pride at it's best.

Call me cynical but I heard on the radio Kane had broken records and my first thought was “bet it was a penalty”.

Lo and behold…

In fairness, England played really well, particularly in the first half. Kane was also excellent in the last 15/20 minutes, as England dug in to hold on for the win.

It’s amazing how average some players look when referees tell them to get and or stop time wasting.

Grealish in particular.

Agree with Porkie that England looked quite good, it was an entertaining game.

It’s amazing how average some players look when referees tell them to get and or stop time wasting.

Grealish in particular.

Agree with Porkie that England looked quite good, it was an entertaining game.
If it had been 4-0 at half time, it wouldn’t have been an unfair score line. How Grealish missed his chance is beyond me.

Ah, England won. Italy really are shite, aren’t they?
I wouldn’t normally bother watching, but I was expecting the news to start on C4 and suddenly this was on instead. As it was against Italy I thought I’d leave it on and, as I say, England were actually decent.

Please make time to try and find a look at the national anthems though. I’m going to be kind to the lady who sang ours and guess that she couldn’t hear the music. She was horrific. The Italian anthem, which I normally like, seemed to be a euro trance version.

Good to see that J. Maddison didn't (seemingly) pick up an injury, didn't get booked, didn't even fall to the floor spectacularly.

Please make time to try and find a look at the national anthems though. I’m going to be kind to the lady who sang ours and guess that she couldn’t hear the music. She was horrific. The Italian anthem, which I normally like, seemed to be a euro trance version.
This sounds amazing, I must see

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564