Speculation It's Deadline Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are going to be left with youth players the way they are going.

Sol Campbell to Gatesheed has to be the shittest rumour to have been taken seriously by the media today.

Arteta to Arsenal seems to be coming more serious. Apparantly initially bid £4million, have they completely lost the plot?

BBC saying they bid £10m, but the deal is off.

And apparently Arsenal could've had Cahill for £10-12m but aren't going for it.

Wenger's mental.

Benayoun to Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool.... Arsenal apparently leading the way (with a loan deal).

Benayoun and Bellamy both back to Liverpool would be weird. Neither was great first time around...

BBC saying they bid £10m, but the deal is off.

And apparently Arsenal could've had Cahill for £10-12m but aren't going for it.

Wenger's mental.

Benayoun to Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool.... Arsenal apparently leading the way (with a loan deal).

Benayoun and Bellamy both back to Liverpool would be weird. Neither was great first time around...

I thought Benayoun was good at Liverpool first time around, maybe I am mis-remembering though.

Firing up Tweetdeck to look for news hasn't convinced me that the Twitter world isn't almost entirely habited by utter ****heads.

Benayoun has just Tweeted that he is moving to a London club. Spurs or Arsenal?

Seems to be Arsenal.... shows Chelsea don't exactly see them as a threat.

Chris Kamara is tweeting that Man City have offered Barcelona £100m plus Balotelli for Messi.

:icon_lol:

Rumours of Kaka to Spurs for a while, but Redknapp says absolutely none starter.

Also said Crouch is sorting a move to Stoke, and Hutton and Jenas to Villa. They tried to get Gary Cahill in but couldn't get it done.

No last minute signing from Redknapp? Gutted :( What has this deadline day become? :(

Rumours of Kaka to Spurs for a while, but Redknapp says absolutely none starter.

Also said Crouch is sorting a move to Stoke, and Hutton and Jenas to Villa. They tried to get Gary Cahill in but couldn't get it done.

No last minute signing from Redknapp? Gutted :( What has this deadline day become? :(

There will be, 'arry knows what he's doing. He doesn't miss a deadline day deal, even if he does miss the deadline.

I just got 3 new followers on Twitter (taking me a total of 5) and wondered how it happened.

Realised I'd been Tweeted on the BBC text page, check me out, I'm famous,

I just got 3 new followers on Twitter (taking me a total of 5) and wondered how it happened.

Realised I'd been Tweeted on the BBC text page, check me out, I'm famous,

Post a link

Never mind, found it

Last edited:
2129: BBC Wiltshire's Chris Wise reports that Swindon striker Leon Clarke, who only joined the club from QPR 12 days ago, will be allowed to leave on loan following his bust-up with manager Paolo Di Canio after Tuesday's game against Southampton.

Ouch

Even more of an ouch, Wesley Sneijder's agent: 'Hello all,my client Wesley Sneijder is proud to announce that the club he will be joining is absolutely not Arsenal FC as they are shit. ~AM'

Merieles has just handed in a transfer request at Liverpool... bit late! Late night swap for Sturridge?

Benayoun has Tweeted he's signed for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669