It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if it is true its the best news ive heard from city since catering signed up to pukka pies.

Holloway is nothing more than a MA2 clone. He has been very average at Plymouth and QPR and I remember more than one poster criticising QPR when they beat us under Holloway.

As I have said in the past it would betray a lack of ambition in the Club. Al Fayed when at Fulham hired Keegan and Tigana to get back into the PL. We have hired MA2, GM and now possibly Holloway. Way to go. :icon_roll
:102::102: how can holloway be an MA2 clone when martin allen has been in management 10 mins and holloway for a good number of years??

:102::102: how can holloway be an MA2 clone when martin allen has been in management 10 mins and holloway for a good number of years??

I really doubt that Steven was suggesting that that Ian Holloway is literally a clone of Martin Allen, that's not even legal or practical. :icon_roll

I can put my toys back in the pram for a while longer yet. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

i know this will probably get me slaughtered, but bbc 1xtra said about 20mins ago that holloway is set to take over at the walkers. i personally would be very pleased if he did come here.

i know this will probably get me slaughtered, but bbc 1xtra said about 20mins ago that holloway is set to take over at the walkers. i personally would be very pleased if he did come here.

But this comes from MM allegedly:

Rumours that Plymouth manager Ian Holloway is about to become the next City manager have been dismissed in a statement from Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric.

The rumours started earlier this week and with many City fans desperate for a resolution in time for the resumption of the Championship next week, they spread like wildfire.

Many fans were quite happy to think that the ex-QPR boss was on his way to City but chairman Milan Mandaric has acted to quash any hope the City fans had, saying:

'There is no truth in the rumour. I haven't contacted Plymouth and he hasn't been in my thoughts about getting the job.'

This was also echoed by the Plymouth chairman who has no intentions of letting his well thought of manager go.

So who knows? :102:

i,l stand and be slaughtered with you then, i think it would be a fantastic appointment, although ive gone from being :038: to :bang: in the space of the last 2 hrs.

Its getting more and more bizarre as time goes by, we've been mentioned with umteen managers and so far zilch,
if madmandy wants someone in before Saturday he best get his rse in gear pronto.

Its getting more and more bizarre as time goes by, we've been mentioned with umteen managers and so far zilch,
if madmandy wants someone in before Saturday he best get his rse in gear pronto.

He probably has already. :icon_wink

Does know one think that IH could have actually been hired and then fired by now already? :102:

Paul Ince. ;)

Being A Plymouth Argyle fan I want some information how close this deal is to being done. Down here it looks set to be completed and as you can imagine there is total up roar. Any info you can offer me would be most appreciated.

If ou do get our beloved Ollie you are getting easily one of the best booses around.

Being A Plymouth Argyle fan I want some information how close this deal is to being done. Down here it looks set to be completed and as you can imagine there is total up roar. Any info you can offer me would be most appreciated.

If ou do get our beloved Ollie you are getting easily one of the best booses around.

He's on his way back to you, we have already sacked him.

Last edited:
Me, myself, I would quite like IH in as manager but Holloway himself has been saying a lot latley about NOT wanting to leave Plymouth, Not wanting to go to Leicester

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/articles/652582.html
http://www.football.co.uk/leicester_city/holloway_slams_foxes_link_255470.shtml

Holloway has said: "Ask anybody who knows me how I feel about Plymouth Argyle and they'll tell you the truth.
"If you need me to say it again, I'm in love with the place. It's absolutely magnificent.

Milan has also said that Holloway is not getting the job.

I take it that he'll be here by next weekend then :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:038::icon_razz:038:

i dont see how RL can say he is set to take over when all MM has done is denied the rumour and nobody has seen him at the walkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669