It's Holloway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see how RL can say he is set to take over when all MM has done is denied the rumour and nobody has seen him at the walkers.

The whole story from MM and the Plymouth chap is one big ****ing smokescreen.

goonies-then.jpg

Being A Plymouth Argyle fan I want some information how close this deal is to being done. Down here it looks set to be completed and as you can imagine there is total up roar. Any info you can offer me would be most appreciated.

If ou do get our beloved Ollie you are getting easily one of the best booses around.

Thanks for taking your time and posting here. What makes you think he really is that good?

local news down here is just saying what everyuone else is saying.
denial by plymouth denial by leicester and holloway quoted as saying he knows nothing about it.

Totally agree with PAFC14.

Ollie is the best manager Plymouth have seen in a long time, including Sturrock, who did well there, and Warnock (!)

If it's no smokescreen, Leicester have done well, although perhaps it would be an admission by MM of limited ambition, because you don't associate Olly with an upper-half Prem club.

Totally agree with PAFC14.

Ollie is the best manager Plymouth have seen in a long time, including Sturrock, who did well there, and Warnock (!)

If it's no smokescreen, Leicester have done well, although perhaps it would be an admission by MM of limited ambition, because you don't associate Olly with an upper-half Prem club.

Good job we are nothing like being one then.

Without getting permission from Plymouth first?

This is where I think what MM and the Plymouth chap have said is bullshit. Not only have I heard from 1 extremely credible source that MM made Holloway an offer, but I've also heard the same story from someone who I trust 1000000000000000000000000000000%.

On a slightly sour note, it appears Holloway has taken MM for a bit of a ride.

This is where I think what MM and the Plymouth chap have said is bullshit. Not only have I heard from 1 extremely credible source that MM made Holloway an offer, but I've also heard the same story from someone who I trust 1000000000000000000000000000000%.

On a slightly sour note, it appears Holloway has taken MM for a bit of a ride.

if he comes up with the goods i'd be happy with him taking him for a ride money wise, if it can pay off. i can see why the plymouth quy would say that IH has not spoken to us as he wont want to look as if he has thrown in the towel over the fans favourite

if he comes up with the goods i'd be happy with him taking him for a ride money wise, if it can pay off. i can see why the plymouth quy would say that IH has not spoken to us as he wont want to look as if he has thrown in the towel over the fans favourite

The bad news is, that it 'appears' MM thought he'd be able to get Holloway in by doubling his salary. That didn't pay off, so now MM is back to square one.

This is where I think what MM and the Plymouth chap have said is bullshit. .

Come on now!

MM would be reluctant to admit the approach to Holloway simply because if Holloway turns him down then it looks like MM is hawking a job round the circuit - that no one seems too keen to take on.

That is why MM has wanted to keep approaches to clubs confidential. If you are confident you can get someone you go in , destabilise the situation - and like as not get your man. That's professional and indeed non-league football - that's how it's done. Everyone knows that.

Thanks for taking your time and posting here. What makes you think he really is that good?

Well look at us now. We can compete with any one in this league now and whilst it being an outside chance there is still a possibilty of Playoffs come May. He has managed to sign players we could only previously imagine playing in Green and is overall a top bloke. I can see why yoou would want him.

When you say square one do you mean negotiations with holloway or new search completly?

A new search completely im afraid, but I already know MM has told one porky, by saying Holloway isn't in his thoughts, so who ****ing knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59