ITV Premiership rights for next four years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I think you will see just as many boring drab affairs in League 1 or 2 than you will in the Premier

Why ? Matches can still be exciting affairs with players that lack the skill of the big names.You don't have to have great skillfull footballers to ensure entertaining football

Isn't that the exact opposite of what you have been saying previously?

That sums it up nicely:icon_bigg

I may have spoke rubbish but at least it didn't take me a fecking huge paragraph to speak it

y1pGTOotTvklNhGaDj6cXn9CdIrYIZFuzBXGMPtB9jdG_A2BL4vR9PW9LPdD2zFwVja7ITfSPtB3gQ

How much did you read:102: just that you'll see that i agreed with you in a part of it.:icon_roll

Did I say it was aimed at you ?
Seems some like to have a go and take the piss on here then when a tiny bit is sent back thier way they can't handle it.If I offended then I apologise,not exactly myself today

Last edited:
Did I say it was aimed at you ?
Seems some like to have a go and take the piss on here then when a tiny bit is sent back thier way they can't handle it.If I offended then I apologise,not exactly myself today

Seeing that mine was the only large paragraph you quoted, leaves one to think that it was aimed at me.

Miserable troll:icon_wink

Well what an amazing start to the prem.

Arse won
Liv won
Chelski won

Manure soon to win.

Live tv games

Arse
Liv
Chelski
Manure

Roll on next weeks exciting episode of Arse,Liv,Chelski,Manure:015:

Actually without wonderboy and the dirty amigo they looked rather average imo:102:
I'm probably mistaken here, Brauny. But reading the quoted post seems to indicate to me that you are riding on board the very commercial bandwagon that you are complaining about.

Probably read it wrong though.

I'm probably mistaken here, Brauny. But reading the quoted post seems to indicate to me that you are riding on board the very commercial bandwagon that you are complaining about.

Probably read it wrong though.

Like most of us i'm more enthusiastic at the start of a season after not having any football to view for a couple of months.

I'll still watch certain games but i lose interest when the lge takes its usual pattern. Its boringly predictible and i get fed up of certain clubs being thrown at me week in week out.

Its boringly predictible and i get fed up of certain clubs being thrown at me week in week out.
My advice is to learn to dodge them then.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago and this was part of the reason, a small part, but a part nonetheless. However, they offered me and very good deal until November and I took it. If they can't match it in November, I'll reduce it back down to the very basic package.

HD has already been binned as the content is shit. Quality excellent, content shit.

My advice is to learn to dodge them then.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks ago and this was part of the reason, a small part, but a part nonetheless. However, they offered me and very good deal until November and I took it. If they can't match it in November, I'll reduce it back down to the very basic package.

HD has already been binned as the content is shit. Quality excellent, content shit.

How much is the basic package Melts ?

How much is the basic package Melts ?
For me, it was £32 (inc multi room at £10.00 per month)

That is the lot, except movies and sports.

Still expensive, mind. But I barely watch the movies and sport, and if you get rid of one, you really need to get rid of both. Getting rid of one will only save about £3 per month or something bloody stupid.

I have previously been paying £63 per month, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669