Izzet deal done

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Active Member
According to the Birmingham site, Muzzy has done the deal and signed. Unlike Dicktwat I do sincerely wish Muzzy all the best for the future but wished that he had signed for a better club than Birmingham. :roll: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Muzzy, You are the best player I have ever seen in a Leicester shirt. You were always my favourite.

Best wishes at Birmingham, I hope you come back in a few years and get your much deserved testimonial.

God bless.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.

Nope, they'll be mid table.
 

LS6_Fox

Active Member
Brum have a fairly decent squad now, I reckon they'll finish around 7/8th.

Any news on Brian Hughes? Is he definitely leaving brum?
 

Malf

New Member
All the best Muzz, I wrote you an article stating my sexless love for you. Drop in and see us from time to time, hopefully you'll be on the european stage where you belong soon.
 

trickytrev

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.

Nope, they'll be mid table.

Attacking line up of Forssell, Heskey, Izzet, Dunn and Gronkjaer is well worthy of the top 6.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
trickytrev said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Good luck to him. Birmingham will do well next season, top six possibly with the squad they have now.

Nope, they'll be mid table.

Attacking line up of Forssell, Heskey, Izzet, Dunn and Gronkjaer is well worthy of the top 6.

But what's behind them? I fancy Birmingham for a bottom half finish actually.
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Muzzy you are with out doubt the best player i have seen in a city shirt, you are a legend and i wish you all the luck in the world, my hero.
 

homer

Well-Known Member
Sod off you dirty disloyal money grabbing bastard

Oh no, that's somebody else, isn't it ??

Another good week for LCFC
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
homer said:
Sod off you dirty disloyal money grabbing bastard

Oh no, that's somebody else, isn't it ??

Another good week for LCFC

Has there ever been a good week at city, only one i can remember is the week we sold Ade for 2.5 million to palace, best bit of business ever.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
Did you know Muzzy is now the highest paid player at Brummy!

Anyway 'Good Luck Legend'
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
buzzer_b said:
Did you know Muzzy is now the highest paid player at Brummy!

Anyway 'Good Luck Legend'

Well done Muzz screw em, brummy bastards.
 

Teeno

New Member
I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Teeno said:
I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!

Multi supporting freak. Forest, now Birmingham. :roll: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Teeno said:
I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!

6 teams Teeno

:lol:

Teeno is a Brummie Tree Fox, an odd ball to say the least :wink:
 

Teeno

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Teeno said:
I'm glad he's gone there as I'll be watching Brum a bit next season with me sisters boyfreind when we aint playin!

6 teams Teeno

:lol:

Teeno is a Brummie Tree Fox, an odd ball to say the least :wink:

I wonder how many of you have been to more Leicester games this season than me?

You know who I love I just can't stand Saturdays without football so I'll watch anyone, doesn't mean I want them to win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Arsenal914
10Brentford812
11Wolves812
12Leicester811
13Aston Villa910
14Palace88
15Southampton87
16Watford87
17Leeds Utd86
18Burnley83
19Newcastle Utd83
20Norwich City82

Latest posts

Top