January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capaldi

I would be truly gutted if this was the standard of player we are going

Another crappo to add to the ranks

Far better off persevering with Mattock and Sheehan

Most certainly 10 times better than Mattock.

Agreed. I was asking for a LB but really only if he is an improvement on the other two. :icon_conf

Prepare to be truely gutted then,I don't quite know who you expect

Sorry about my previous link to some dead drummer. . :)

This is more like it...Far more promising

tis christmas

Last edited:

Stick someone decent in front of Sheehan or Mattock and they would be fine

Stick feckwit Hume in front of them, and they have got no feckin' chance whatsoever

A left back (and an average one at that) is a long long way down the list of priority areas

A left back (and an average one at that) is a long long way down the list of priority areas
You have to hope that this isn't the best signing we are going to make in January but I'll be happy enough with it as long as we bring in forwards, wingers and a decent attacking midfielder.

I doubt we will and I've already prepared myself for a disappointing New Year and an OS full of excuses about clubs asking inflated fees or players being unavailable.

Stick someone decent in front of Sheehan or Mattock and they would be fine

Stick feckwit Hume in front of them, and they have got no feckin' chance whatsoever

Agreed but its hardly breaking the bank:102:

it is amazing that we have been linked with him and before anything every has already said he is not good enough for this club, what a load of fecking rubbish.

At plymouth he played really well, he was a great left back and the defence was really soild, sheehan look like a girl and mattack just isnt strong enough. i have seen leicester play a few times and everytime i listen to them, i always here the goals are coming because our left backs cant do shite!

IH knows him well from his days at plymouth and he left because he couldnt afford to keep him, some players play better for managers that they like and get the best ability out of them, i think he will do well here if he comes, and we will have a stronger defence which is what we need cause our left sided players are all weak and useless,

It was dangerous. There were Stones Rolling down the hill, and Jefferson Airplanes above. Still. we didn't give a sh*t, we were Creaming it

He'd be alright. I think it's becoming clear that Ollie doesn't rate Sheehan and Mattock is certainly a bit too young to expect too much from.

I watched the Wolves game and most of the danger seemed to come down the left side (barring the goal!)...This probably has a lot to do with Hume playing left wing, but if Ollie plans on sticking with that he needs a solid, steady defender behind him...Capaldi could do that I reckon. He won't have to pull up trees...just keep it steady.

It was dangerous. There were Stones Rolling down the hill, and Jefferson Airplanes above. Still. we didn't give a sh*t, we were Creaming it

Was it Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570