January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Capaldi

It seems Wolves have put in a 600,000 quid offer for Capaldi, so he can't be that bad.

Wolves took McGoo off us - hardly makes them the epitome of good judgement :)

would be a decent signing IMO, we dont need a spectacular left back, just one to be steady and do the job without any major mistakes, and he ticks the boxes for me

Re: Kris Commons

Wes Hoolahan is better cheaper and available (although probably going to Sheff Utd)

Wes Hoolahan is better cheaper and available (although probably going to Sheff Utd)

I agree Hoolahan has a bright future, and has proved he can do it in this level, wouldn't mind either to be honest.

Finally a signing worth getting semi excited about lets see if mm and ollie have the balls to pull it off.

Although Commons is decent player, he's also a mood player and often gets stick from the crowd for his lack of effort. Hoolahan is one that has impressed and reports about his play week in week out are pretty good. Have a slight favouring towards him.

Last edited:

Get. Him. In.

Without doubt one of the most genuinely talented players in league one. Would be class for us.

How crude:icon_roll

I wash my hands of all of it.

Well, to be honest, I actually just wiped my hands on the only tissues that I had to hand, they weren't very absorbant.

I wash my hands of all of it.

Well, to be honest, I actually just wiped my hands on the only tissues that I had to hand, they weren't very absorbant.

To use my daughter's vernacular ... "TMI" Macky. :icon_roll

Last edited:

Wolves took McGoo off us - hardly makes them the epitome of good judgement :)

Haven't you got something better to do? Like boosting your post count on the word association thread or changing your avatar? By the way I liked your last one better than that horrible dead staring eye. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

This morning's Mirror:

CAP FITS FOR FOXES DEAL
29/12/2007

Ian Holloway is set to make Tony Capaldi his first signing at Leicester in a £150,000 swoop.

Foxes boss Holloway expects to agree a deal to poach the Northern Ireland international from Cardiff next week.

Capaldi played under Holloway at former club Plymouth and will be sold as the Bluebirds attempt to cut costs. Leicester had an initial £90,000 bid rejected last week.

Haven't you got something better to do? Like boosting your post count on the word association thread or changing your avatar? By the way I liked your last one better than that horrible dead staring eye. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

It freaks you out after a while it really does!! Gotta change it soon for my own sanity - I keep thinking it is trying to stare me out........... and winning!

Doesn't matter who we get, they'll be shite inside of two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669