January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this Bori signs then I doubt very much we would sign Kavanagh.Maybe IH is so pissed off with Sunderland over Fulop that he refuses to do any business with them,hence Kavanagh interest being cooled

I quite like the idea of bringing in some fresh talent in Bori rather than signing journeymen footballers like Kavanagh, who is fast approaching the end of his career and has been suffering from injury problems.

Good move by Ollie IMO.

Bori is definitely a winger according to "bentex"... a hungarian on FT.

I quite like the idea of bringing in some fresh talent in Bori rather than signing journeymen footballers like Kavanagh, who is fast approaching the end of his career and has been suffering from injury problems.

Good move by Ollie IMO.

I don't know if its good or bad,I've never seen the guy kick a ball:102: I've seen both Howard and Hayles play quite a few times.Howard is the type of player we need and will do ok given a supply line,Hayles is past it and when it was with it he wasn't all that IMO but maybe he's been brought in for his personality/enthusiasm in the dressing room rather than what he can contribute on the pitch.

Keane neglected to mention that he enticed Kavanagh over to the Mackems for 10+ grand a week. At the time he was competing for a starting spot with Wigan.

I bet Kavanagh has a year left on those wages alone and is not so keen to let them go for a shinney new 3 grand a week salary.

football rumours
Leicester's Iain Hume will be joining Toronto FC. Toronto FC coach Mo Johnston has been monitoring Hume's progress and will make Hume Toronto's Designated Player just like Beckham was made the DP at La Galaxy. The deal will be a transfer worth 950 k. Hume himself has expressed his desire to leave Leicester due to the influx of new forward signings. The deal will take place at the start of the next MLS season.

football rumours
Leicester's Iain Hume will be joining Toronto FC. Toronto FC coach Mo Johnston has been monitoring Hume's progress and will make Hume Toronto's Designated Player just like Beckham was made the DP at La Galaxy. The deal will be a transfer worth 950 k. Hume himself has expressed his desire to leave Leicester due to the influx of new forward signings. The deal will take place at the start of the next MLS season.
If true this is a step up the footballing ladder,shows real ambition and determination (Canada are the new Brazil,you heard it here first.)

football rumours
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

950K! Toronto FC!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Todays Newspaper rumours :

NEWS OF THE WORLD

Leicester, Ipswich, Burnley and West Brom all want Luton flier David Bell.

Leicester and Charlton have been checking out Plymouth's Paul Connolly.

THE PEOPLE

Leicester want Cardiff's Paul Parry and Tony Capaldi.

Manchester United winger Lee Martin wants to join Leicester.

Bristol City's Marvin Elliott is a £1million target for Leicester.

According to our favourite rumour site We are after Luke Mccormick from PAFC and you will love this one Kemal IZZET whos brother(MUZZY) has apparantly convinced him to sign for us..

Rumours are rife on Plymouth boards that we have made a massive bid for Norris!! £2.5/£3m

Rumours are rife on Plymouth boards that we have made a massive bid for Norris!! £2.5/£3m

He is a right moaning git in Corrie, how will he help us???

NORRIS_COLE200-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611