January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to our favourite rumour site We are after Luke Mccormick from PAFC and you will love this one Kemal IZZET whos brother(MUZZY) has apparantly convinced him to sign for us..
izzet would be a decent buy i reckon, dont know anything about McCormick though.would love norris but i honestly dont believe that even if we bid 10m for him they would sell him to us.

From various newspapers today:

Leicester, Ipswich, Burnley and West Brom all want Luton flier David Bell.

Leicester and Charlton have been checking out Plymouth's Paul Connolly.

Leicester want Cardiff's Paul Parry and Tony Capaldi.

Manchester United winger Lee Martin wants to join Leicester.

Bristol City's Marvin Elliott is a £1million target for Leicester.

is norris gay? sounds like a right cnut

the players rumoured are better than what we have, very hard to imagine them not to be of course

Well, when your local "rivals" are the mighty Torquay or Exeter you have to look elsewhere for a hate figure!

From various newspapers today:

Leicester, Ipswich, Burnley and West Brom all want Luton flier David Bell.

Leicester and Charlton have been checking out Plymouth's Paul Connolly.

Leicester want Cardiff's Paul Parry and Tony Capaldi.

Manchester United winger Lee Martin wants to join Leicester.

Bristol City's Marvin Elliott is a £1million target for Leicester.

Bell - easy headline Luton need cash despite now getting more money for the Pool replay

Connolly - lazy journo with Ollie raids ex-club again

Capaldi - similar to Connolly being ex Plymouth & Cardiff need funds so both him & Parry

Martin - wasn't he on loan at Plymouth? would be interesting though

Elliott - can't see it with Bristol's position (steady Alex, your minds wandering)

Assuming this is the same Paul Parry that played very well against us when we squeeked past Hereford in the cup a few seasons ago, then I think he's worth a look. Very tricky, I seem to recall.

Assuming this is the same Paul Parry that played very well against us when we squeeked past Hereford in the cup a few seasons ago, then I think he's worth a look. Very tricky, I seem to recall.

Take it from someone who's seen him play for Cardiff, and especially Wales - He has his good games, but he really is very inconsistent. His mind seems to wander often, but he does have a trick and is better than we have here right now, thats for sure.

Holloway just said on radio leics that 2 answers about players today, another 1 maybe 2 by the end of the week.

Also that 2 or 3 could be leaving this week.

I was told this morning we were after MK Dons midfielder Keith Andrews. He's a smashing player at League 2 level, doubt he'd cut the mustard at CC level.

That's in the Current Bun.

It is now time for IH to make his team and not carry on playing the team from a good two seasons ago with one or two additons, now IH needs to build a team he knows is good enough for the league or higher, so if that includes players that are in the first team leaving then feck it let them go, he is the man in charge now and if i see hume and paddy K go this week and i am not gonna think we lost are good players because right now there is not one good player in that team and there is no team!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00