January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your daily crap from football rumours:icon_bigg
Leicester City might be making a shock move for Papa Bouba Diop and Dave Nugent as they are unsettled at Portsmouth. Milan Mandaric's contacts with Pompey means LCFC are there first choice.

your daily crap from football rumours:icon_bigg
Leicester City might be making a shock move for Papa Bouba Diop and Dave Nugent as they are unsettled at Portsmouth. Milan Mandaric's contacts with Pompey means LCFC are there first choice.

:044::043:

Newts in Den Haag already? :033:

Tottenham manager Juande Ramos is set to axe eight players - keeper Paul Robinson, Jermain Defoe, Pascal Chimbonda, Lee Young-Pyo, Anthony Gardner, Paul Stalteri, Wayne Routledge and Hossam Ghaly. (The Sun)

Routledge please...

Tottenham manager Juande Ramos is set to axe eight players - keeper Paul Robinson, Jermain Defoe, Pascal Chimbonda, Lee Young-Pyo, Anthony Gardner, Paul Stalteri, Wayne Routledge and Hossam Ghaly. (The Sun)

Routledge please...

I think we should be realistic about who were are going to attract to us.

Routledge would be interesting to a number of lower level Prem clubs and the majority of clubs in the top 6 in the championship so there is no hope for us.

I think the Lee Martin one is BS. Babs can confirm. :icon_wink

Well i've heard nothing from my mate, the medicals aren't done at or anywhere near the ground, and almost everything coming out of Plymouth is that he is injured anyway at the moment.

football rumours
Kavanagh, pecnik and Martin to be Leicester City players before the end of the week
Going out will be Kris Commons to Leicester in return for Matty Fryatt. Forest will also get £250 k as part of the deal.
Rivaldo Of Olympiacos will join Leicester as Ian holloway looks to bring in 12 new big name signings All Worth The money he will pay
:icon_roll:icon_roll

Last edited:
football rumours
Kavanagh, pecnik and Martin to be Leicester City players before the end of the week
Going out will be Kris Commons to Leicester in return for Matty Fryatt. Forest will also get £250 k as part of the deal.
Rivaldo Of Olympiacos will join Leicester as Ian holloway looks to bring in 12 new big name signings All Worth The money he will pay
:icon_roll:icon_roll

rivaldo wouldn't get in our team. waste of money IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00