January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the 3 signings will be kavanagh fulop and johnson all completed by tommorow night

Unless it's one of the others who is off. Maybe it will be Fryatt going. Someone must be though for us to sign 3 strikers!

I wouldn't be surprised to see DJ Campbell in the summer,if he is ever fit

I have a feeling that if everyone was fit, Holloway's first choice front pair would be Howard and DJ, with Hayles and A N Other on the bench.

Back to the rumours:

Leicester City are set to sign Tottenham goalkeeper Ben Alnwick.
The Foxes will take the England U21 international on-loan for the rest of this season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_alnwick

Orgy Sex Tape Scandal
On December 7, 2006, tabloid newspaper The Sun reported Alnwick, along with team-mates Chris Brown and Liam Lawrence had filmed themselves in an orgy with a brunette girl referred to as 'Stevie', (Stevie Leigh Mason - Miss Sunderland). In the video, Brown is said to give "Match of the Day" style commentary as his team-mates perform sexual acts on the girl. Former Sunderland midfielder Martin Woods also features on the tape partially clothed performing a sex act on himself, along with two other men.[3]
On December 8, The Sun reported that the girl in the video was just 16 years old, with the girl claiming she had no idea she was being filmed.[4]

:icon_razz

And also:

Just two days after the January transfer window had opened in January, Alnwick joined Tottenham Hotspur for £900,000 in a deal that could rise to £1.3m and saw Márton Fülöp going the other way for £500,000.

So it's official - he's almost twice as good as Fulop.

YAY!!!!!1 1111

I'll go away now.

Alnwick

Looks like we have to forget Fulop. Ironic the 2 keepers (Fulop/Alnwick) were part of the same Sunderland/Spurs deal, 500k+ Fulop for Alnwick, highly rated youngster who im sure will be better than Henderson!

My guess would be the players coming in will be :

Alnwick
Capaldi
Pericard

Outs

Stearman
Hume

I also think we may be the club to get Savage, and perhaps that is what has caused Sunderland to start playing hard ball over Fulop, just a thought :102:

Last edited:
What pisses me off is most people if they don't try in their jobs get sacked.

Why can't lazy tosser footballers get sacked? Tied into a contract??? So am I but If I don't turn up I'm out the door.

Problem is, they would get us for unfair dismissal. Even Leicestershire Cricket Club were done a few years ago, for releasing some players (Neil Burns, Carl Crowe) at the end of the season. They were told by the tribunal that every player should have distinct 'performance objectives'. Whick in cricket is easier to measure (runs, wickets) than football!

I find this strange unless they have received a huge offer for him. Hume has scored 5 goals in the 11 games Ollie's been here and has played reasonably well, so IMO it can only be the fact the offer is too good to turn down.

Sounds like they are trying to balance the books, cash must be a bit tight.

football rumours
Plymouth Argyle are going to have a bad month and this could badly dent there promotion chances,
Norris, 2. million but argyle will only get £1 million because of the 50 percent sell on Clause,
Martin, Leicester want to steel him
Connolly, Leicester, 200 k

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611