January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We have got three things almost done which are very positive, but I cannot reveal what they are at the moment.

Great News

"There are now a couple of other things that we need to do, but I can't really say anymore than that at the moment.

Work permits for the foreigners or offloading.

No they haven't. They've been told to go and find themselves a new club, we will let them all go for free if they can find a new club. I doubt any of them will get a new club, they may as well stay where they are and keep picking up their pay cheques.

They may as well f*ck off and do something decent with themselves. I cannot understand the mentality of players hanging on for wages. Absolute tossers. I'd give my right arm to play professional football and these so called professionals are happy to sit in their armani suits and do bugger all. It really fecks me off!

They may as well f*ck off and do something decent with themselves. I cannot understand the mentality of players hanging on for wages. Absolute tossers. I'd give my right arm to play professional football and these so called professionals are happy to sit in their armani suits and do bugger all. It really fecks me off!

But if your boss told you you could either feck off and try to find a new job, or you could sit at home all day and he'd still pay you, which would you go for?

But if your boss told you you could either feck off and try to find a new job, or you could sit at home all day and he'd still pay you, which would you go for?

find a new job. no hesitation.

Footballers are always telling us that all they really want to do is play football so why don't they get off their pampered arses, or get their agents of their pampered arses, and go find a club where their limited talents might be appreciated!!

Footballers are always telling us that all they really want to do is play football so why don't they get off their pampered arses, or get their agents of their pampered arses, and go find a club where their limited talents might be appreciated!!

And if no other club wants them? It's well and good saying they want to play football, but they aren't going to move somewhere that doesn't sustain their standard of living, I wouldn't and you wouldn't.

i am lucky enough to love my job but I always wanted to be a professional footballer. If I had the chance the last thing I would want to do is sit on a bench. I'd sooner be playing week in week out for a championship side than sat on the bench for a premiership side. There are so many players that are happy to sit on the bench. Two of our best english centre forwards sit on the bench at spurs and then when it comes to representing their country they are bloody useless.

And if no other club wants them? It's well and good saying they want to play football, but they aren't going to move somewhere that doesn't sustain their standard of living, I wouldn't and you wouldn't.

playing football is surely more important than standard of living. I bet you could still have an excellent standard of living on league 1 wages.

find a new job. no hesitation.

What pisses me off is most people if they don't try in their jobs get sacked.

Why can't lazy tosser footballers get sacked? Tied into a contract??? So am I but If I don't turn up I'm out the door.

i am lucky enough to love my job but I always wanted to be a professional footballer. If I had the chance the last thing I would want to do is sit on a bench. I'd sooner be playing week in week out for a championship side than sat on the bench for a premiership side. There are so many players that are happy to sit on the bench. Two of our best english centre forwards sit on the bench at spurs and then when it comes to representing their country they are bloody useless.

But how about if you going to do your job elsewhere, just so you could be doing it rather than sat at home on your arse, meant that you couldn't afford your mortgage or to live as you had been, would you still take it just to "do the job"?

What pisses me off is most people if they don't try in their jobs get sacked.

Why can't lazy tosser footballers get sacked? Tied into a contract??? So am I but If I don't turn up I'm out the door.

I agree with this to a degree, but I think the hard thing is to define their job. And it's not as simple as "win a football match", otherwise they would all be fired after a loss or two. Keepers would be fired whenever they let one goal in and strikers if they didn't score in a match. And it's not just football, it's all entertainment industries. If an actor does a bad film they aren't fired, they just get less work, as do footballers.

But some of these aren't even going to be sitting on the reserves bench. We would be better off giving them a lump sum to feck off, their presence around the club can only be disruptive.

playing football is surely more important than standard of living. I bet you could still have an excellent standard of living on league 1 wages.

For your whole life? Don't forget footballers careers are 20 years at most really. Understandably most of them are going to want to earn enough in that time to retire, and still live comfortably. Can't blame them for that.

And I'm sure most players would prefer to be playing week in week out, but they still need to be earning good money and want to be playing at a top level.

Last edited:
But how about if you going to do your job elsewhere, just so you could be doing it rather than sat at home on your arse, meant that you couldn't afford your mortgage or to live as you had been, would you still take it just to "do the job"?

If elvis hammond were to move from leicester to brentford and he couldn't afford his mortgage then he should buy a smaller house. simple as that. none of these footballers are on the bread line. they priveledged people who (some) don't know how lucky they are. tough shit if they get a wage drop. if i were shite at my job i'd get sacked and have to move out of my house. but i work my arse off and make sure i am doing the best i can.

if i were shite at my job i'd get sacked and have to move out of my house. but i work my arse off and make sure i am doing the best i can.

You need to find a new job. One where you can laze around and be shite while still pulling in a decent wage.

You need to find a new job. One where you can laze around and be shite while still pulling in a decent wage.

there are plenty of people who work with me who do and get away with it - they are tossers! just put it down to my routes.

Last edited:
there are plenty of people who work with me who do and get away with it - they are tossers! just put it down to my routes.

Why are you being victimised? Your colleagues can get away with it but you would be sacked? You really should get a new job.

Why are you being victimised? Your colleagues can get away with it but you would be sacked? You really should get a new job.

but i love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69