January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm if the 'Leicester Eight' have actually been paid off and fecked off? Cos if not we are going to have the biggest squad in history.

Can anyone confirm if the 'Leicester Eight' have actually been paid off and fecked off? Cos if not we are going to have the biggest squad in history.

No they haven't. They've been told to go and find themselves a new club, we will let them all go for free if they can find a new club. I doubt any of them will get a new club, they may as well stay where they are and keep picking up their pay cheques.

It will be Kavanagh, Johnson, and Capaldi/Martin.

Ollie's latest comments on the OS seem to be hinting at some departures. Notable ones IMO.

Ollie Closing In

Posted on: Thu 03 Jan 2008
Ian Holloway has revealed that he is close to bringing in three more new faces to his Leicester City squad.
The Foxes boss completed the signings of Barry Hayles from Plymouth and Steve Howard from Derby County on Monday.
And as his side prepare to face Southampton in the FA Cup this weekend, Holloway confirmed that he was hoping to have completed another three deals ahead of the game.
He said: "I have got a massive job on and I am going to spend the next two days doing it. I am getting all sorts of phone calls and I have got all sorts of irons in fires.
"We have got three things almost done which are very positive, but I cannot reveal what they are at the moment.
"There are now a couple of other things that we need to do, but I can't really say anymore than that at the moment. We will work as hard as we can to get a better balance in this squad.
"Hopefully we will have some new players in ahead of our game against Southampton at the weekend.
"I did say there would be change. I want to start winning matches and bring some excitement into the lives of the supporters here on a regular basis."

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69