January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're going from having a team of defenders to a team of strikers... maybe one or two will score :icon_lol:

4 -3, we're gonna win 4 -3.......

sounds better than, 2 -0 we're gonna lose 2 -0.

Isn't VP from MMs days at Pompey?

4 -3, we're gonna win 4 -3.......

sounds better than, 2 -0 we're gonna lose 2 -0.

Isn't VP from MMs days at Pompey?

hume out.....

pericard in.....

thought he had lots of potential at portsmouth but didn't get many breaks.

Dear Mr Milan,

Santa didn't bring me a midfielder, please can you let me have one. I have enough fowards now, they won't work without any midfielders, please Mr Milan, please?

Thank you.

Melton Fox, aged 35 and a half.

hume out.....

pericard in.....

thought he had lots of potential at portsmouth but didn't get many breaks.

I find this strange unless they have received a huge offer for him. Hume has scored 5 goals in the 11 games Ollie's been here and has played reasonably well, so IMO it can only be the fact the offer is too good to turn down.

I find this strange unless they have received a huge offer for him. Hume has scored 5 goals in the 11 games Ollie's been here and has played reasonably well, so IMO it can only be the fact the offer is too good to turn down.

or maybe Hume wants out......?

Unless it's one of the others who is off. Maybe it will be Fryatt going. Someone must be though for us to sign 3 strikers!

Last edited:
Dear Mr Milan,

Santa didn't bring me a midfielder, please can you let me have one. I have enough fowards now, they won't work without any midfielders, please Mr Milan, please?

Thank you.

Melton Fox, aged 35 and a half.

:icon_lol: :038: Brilliant!

As you say, we have enough forwards, give us a midfield!! For a change, pleeeeeeeeease!!

or maybe Hume wants out......?

Sounds crazy, but I got this feeling Hume didn't want to play under Ollie. I went to Bristol for Ollies first game, and until he set Fryatt up, he was not his usual self. And although I said in my previous post he's played fairly well, he has been less effective than normal. I do know they have history. Hume once mouthed off in the press about Ollies hard man approach tactics after a game (I think he me have been at Plymouth) and Ollie wasn't too pleased, so who knows they might not get on ??

Sounds crazy, but I got this feeling Hume didn't want to play under Ollie. I went to Bristol for Ollies first game, and until he set Fryatt up, he was not his usual self. And although I said in my previous post he's played fairly well, he has been less effective than normal. I do know they have history. Hume once mouthed off in the press about Ollies hard man approach tactics after a game (I think he me have been at Plymouth) and Ollie wasn't too pleased, so who knows they might not get on ??
Bless 'em, they must really be feeling the strain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69