January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player in the SPL is shite and not fit to grace the Championship

Correct.

Anyone still on about this Barry Robson: just think about our recent acquisitions north of the border - Rab Douglas, Alan Maybury, Steven Hughes, Mark De Vries, Momo Sylla etc etc

Darren Byfield and Marvin Elliott to Leicester City from Bristol City for a combined fee of 600 k

Leicester City are eyeing up a move for Northamptons Brad Johnston and looking to get Marton Fulop for a fee of around £2 million. Leicester have also agreed terms with Liverpool for the young attacking midfielder Kristian Nemeth.

My mate's mate said that Leicester will sign David Norris on loan and also Leroy Lita on loan as Steve Coppell wants him to be playing first–team football. Robbie Savage's agent has been in talks with Leicester aswell as 2 Premier League club and another Championship club. It is believed Savage would like to come back to Leicester as he loved the fans and still has family in Leicester. Leicester will also sign Marton Fulop and 2 trialists.

:icon_roll

Correct.

Anyone still on about this Barry Robson: just think about our recent acquisitions north of the border - Rab Douglas, Alan Maybury, Steven Hughes, Mark De Vries, Momo Sylla etc etc

And equally our shit ones from England.Like I said he's having to 'put up' with Celtic and Champions League because we don't want him so I wouldn't worry yourself too much:102:

It wouldn't suprise me much if Eric Odiobalobalobo sets the SPL on fire.

Leicester City and Plymouth Argyle are battling for Manchester United winger Lee Martin.
New Leicester boss Holloway signed the speedy winger on loan when he was still at Home Park. Now the deal has ended and both Argyle and Foxes are keen to take him for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
I was in Catalunya at the time the game was on. Henry straight after the game praised Robson saying he was as good as any Premiership midfielder.

No he's shite Hazz,all them Jockos are don't you know anything.Of course people on here watch alot of SPL so they know everything.All the English players we get are great though

No he's shite Hazz,all them Jockos are don't you know anything.Of course people on here watch alot of SPL so they know everything.All the English players we get are great though

Strange though how the Jocks performed on the same scale as the English during the Euro Qualifiers?!?

7 out of the 11 which won in France played in SPL at the time of victory.

Fecking shite them jockos!

Radio leicester quote Holloway as saying 3 more deals nearly done!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69