January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Ageymang on his way to QPR.
He was linked with us by some.

The boy is certainly scoring, but is this just random posting Babylon or do you know something?

Just something someone said to me, I have no idea if it's true. I did a little research when they told me... and guess what... in October it was rumoured than Plymouth were going to bid for him.

Who knows.... another striker though.

football rumours
to fulham
ian hume (Leicester) fee of £4 million

Sounds like a Newts special that one.

£4m? We would be laughing all the way to the bank.

football rumours
Fact: Northampton's Bradley Johnson was dropped before today's game against Milwall after the club reccived a substantial offer from an unmaned Championship side. Official club announcement.
Speculation: three possibly four clubs have entered a bidding war for BJ – Coventry, Queens Park Rangers, Leicester and Colchester. Fee £300 k +.

i can't see holloway going into a bidding war.

Last edited:
football rumours
Fact: Northampton's Bradley Johnson was dropped before today's game against Milwall after the club reccived a substantial offer from an unmaned Championship side. Official club announcement.
Speculation: three possibly four clubs have entered a bidding war for BJ – Coventry, Queens Park Rangers, Leicester and Colchester. Fee £300 k +.

i can't see holloway going into a bidding war.

The BM's will have a field day with that.

Just something someone said to me, I have no idea if it's true. I did a little research when they told me... and guess what... in October it was rumoured than Plymouth were going to bid for him.

Who knows.... another striker though.

Saw him play for Forest Green recently, very impressive, but at that level...

Saw him play for Forest Green recently, very impressive, but at that level...
Couldn't hack it in the couple of Championship games I saw him play for us.
Lad's done good in the Conference but not gonna give you what you need.

Leicester manager Ian Holloway is involved in a tug-of-war with Plymouth over a loan deal for Manchester United winger Lee Martin. (Mirror)

AND

Ipswich have bid £1.5m for Plymouth midfielder David Norris after having an initial £1m offer turned down. (Mirror)

Last edited:
Allegedly QPR are interested in Koumas, who is EXACTLY the player we need IMO. This is the type of player to burst the bank over Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69