January transfer window rumours - bullplop or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea.... attacking midfielder i'm told.
What the fcuk are we playing at?, this can't be true!!!

Josh Low II

(Cue posts ref: Elliot, Lennon bla bla, forgeting all the lower league idiots that we've signed)

Cobblers fan on FT said rumours are that we might be signing Bradley Johnson.

"You are due for talks with Brad Johnson from Northampton tomorrow. Rumour is the fee is £350k down, rising to £500k.
You boys heard anything about this?

He didn't play for us today, the club said they didnt want him getting injured. Apparently he was at the game anyway and was telling anyone who would listen that he was going to Leicester for talks tomorrow (Weds)."

.....cobblers

Whatever happened to Lee Crook? Cracking player at QPR, skillfull winger, went to Fulham and nowt. We need him...

Whatever happened to Lee Crook? Cracking player at QPR, skillfull winger, went to Fulham and nowt. We need him...

....as the new resident incumbent on the physio's couch?

Been injured since his first day at Fulham.

came up on SSN this morning that northampton have confirmed that there has been a substantial bid for brad johnson from a championship team.

Bradley Johnson.

This is from a cobblers ST holder.

"Well he thinks he is the next Stevie Gerrard!

He has got a lot to learn - but with a steady head alongside him in midfield (missing for much of this season) he can play. He does have this habit of being inept for 88 minutes and then gaining our forgiveness by coming up with a spectacular last minute goal. He doesn't do tap ins...in fact, I don't know if he can shoot from within the penalty area! He's young and can get stupid bookings, but he is promising....honestly!

(I heard he was Coventry bound though???)

Happy New Year to you and Leicester City too."

I know we need an attacking midfielder but do we really need another 'promising' midfielder? Anybody heard what the fee might be?

Simon Whaley from Preston would be an excellent addition IMO, fast and direct attacking winger who can score goals.

Re: Capaldi

He's a left back. We need a solid left back and Holloway seems to like him. Does anyone know if he's any good?
There's a silent 'r' in Capaldi. Looks good going forward, but has needed Joe Ledley to bail him out in defence on too many ocassions since joining. If you've got a left midfielder who doesn't mind helping out at the back a lot he could do a job for you, otherwise you'll find he'll cost a lot more than the transfer fee.

There's a silent 'r' in Capaldi. Looks good going forward, but has needed Joe Ledley to bail him out in defence on too many ocassions since joining. If you've got a left midfielder who doesn't mind helping out at the back a lot he could do a job for you, otherwise you'll find he'll cost a lot more than the transfer fee.

No we haven't.

No we haven't.
In that case be prepared for big centre forwards muscling him off the ball, and flying wingers running rings around him. Assuming he does come your way of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69