January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good business for us if true... has he done anything yet to justify being kept around?

If we get rid, we're likely to get a fee I'd hope ;)

Return to France for Kermorgant?

Despite signing a contract until 2012 at Leicester, Valenciennes, Caen and Saint Etienne (all top divisions clubs) have all shown an interest in taking Kermorgant back to France.

That's it really.

Last edited:
I agree BM what a joke!! I mean our current squad has only got us to 5th and we havn't chucked loads of money down the drain on big name signings. It's just not good enough!!!

Did anybody catch Pearsons interview on radio 2 on monday morning..did not catch it all but he did say money is tight.

Milan also came out and said he will back Nigel with his 'own money'.

Dont know what to make out of it... other than the club is running at a loss,and they are looking for investment to push on.

Did anybody catch Pearsons interview on radio 2 on monday morning..did not catch it all but he did say money is tight.

Dont know what to make out of it... other than the club is running at a loss,and they are looking for investment to push on.

Hopefully NOT paid from an overseas bank account to another overseas bank account

That would be another loan to the club. Just as at Portsmouth. Although most of those turned out to be from banks and other finance houses in the end.

Last edited:
Return to France for Kermorgant?

Despite signing a contract until 2012 at Leicester, Valenciennes, Caen and Saint Etienne (all top divisions clubs) have all shown an interest in taking Kermorgant back to France.

That's it really.

I think Yann has potential but we could make a profit and get some cash in to strengthen elsewhere, we do have a lot of strikers at the club.

I think money at the club is a lot tighter than people realise.

Last edited:
I think Yann has potential but we could make a profit and get some cash in to strengthen elsewhere, we do have a lot of strikers at the club.

I think money at the club is a lot tighter than people realise.

He would not be on my list of strikers to get rid of.

We should take Forest as a prime example. They have invested in two quality PREMIERSHIP wing backs, CHRIS GUNTER & NICKY SHOREY.

Re NICKY SHOREY. I think his £60,000 per week wages might have been a bit too much for us..............

If the club didn't want to keep Yann they wouldn't have given him a new contract last month and he would've gone by now. Stupid rumour. And he hasn't even been given much a chance to prove his worth yet anyway!!!

By giving him a contract though they can demand a fee for him so possibly that would be good business
There not going to get a big fee for Yann. So when you consider what they have paid him in signing on fees and wages already there hardly going to make a massive profit which would justify such a venture.

There not going to get a big fee for Yann. So when you consider what they have paid him in signing on fees and wages already there hardly going to make a massive profit which would justify such a venture.

Plus it's not Nigels style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00