January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to NP's interview after the match on Sunday, we can't afford him.

I don't remember him being that good in League One anyway. :102:

Nope, he wasn't much good, but he could shift couldn't he?

Actually, he's 20 times the player Neilson is. That's not saying much, mind.

I never saw too much of a problem with Gilbert when I saw him play.

After he settled in, neither did I, but I just assumed it was because we were in Division Three and the players he was up against weren't much good by comparison. He was decent enough and committed, but it's debatable whether he'd be good enough for this league. That said, Neilson manifestly is nowhere near good enough for this league, and Gilbert would definitely be a couple of dozen steps up.

We didn't sign anyone last window either and still won the league.

So if we don't sign anyone this window and stay 5th i'll be happt with that.

What a shambles. Absolute joke. I know for a fact that if we don't sign an entire new team today we'll be down by the end of March. Pearson out.

I agree BM what a joke!! I mean our current squad has only got us to 5th and we havn't chucked loads of money down the drain on big name signings. It's just not good enough!!!

We didn't sign anyone last window either and still won the league.

So if we don't sign anyone this window and stay 5th i'll be happt with that.

Unlike the dickhed on the blue army link.

Where do the people on that site get their opinions from?

Are they just the dickheads who go to every game expecting to see us play like Man united or Brazil??!?!?!

Can't believe the amount of leicester fans(though largely not on here) that so quickly forget the sh*t that Nige actually took on at the start of last season, and turned it round to destroy most L1 teams and then add a little to provide us with 5th in the championship.

Some people (esp. on the blue army) seem to forget that we're not the only team trying to get up this season!

My expectations this season were to finish half way. After boxing above our weight so far i have now raised those expectations to a play off place. A couple of players now may have raised those expectations even higher. Its a double edged sword for me. I dont want to go up and get hammered every week but if the opportunity arises you have to take it with both hands.

I would love to go up. I havent seen a prem game since we came down. I get withdrawal symptoms.

Burnley have proven that you dont go up and get hammered every week anyway! (just away games lol)

With all the money promotion brings in, even a swift relegation would benefit the team.

I haven't seen Leicester play a Premier League game since we were relegated either.:icon_lol:

I never saw too much of a problem with Gilbert when I saw him play.

I never said there was a problem with him, he was just so decidedly average at the level below our current one.

BM is right, thats not what i meant or what i said.

I nearly went to Man City Vs Wigan last year but had to cancel due to travel plans.

I need a bloody car, but dont get me started on that.

Buy mine in 1 month time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00