January Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't improve the team during this month i am sure we won't be in the play-offs at the end of the season.

And there sums up the mind of the typical pessimistic Leicester City fan. :icon_roll
Well the team we played out on sunday was a little improvement by the 3 players added to the league one team last season, this season we havent seen players that play in the right position and we haven't really seen good quality in the team hence all the 1-0 wins and draws.

Yes we are 5th and doing well going slowly along the way, but what we haven't been able to get a result against the bigger teams i.e WBA, Newcastle.

We got raped by Forest and it was no fluke, we need qaulity such as a playmaker in the center, a real right winger not a coverted center midfielder, a new center half to give some push to hobbs and morrission, Brown is not even considered to be competition. A Right back that can find his own player and run down the wing to support, Neilson is a bloody embrassment to our 1st team and easily one of the weakest links.

We are 5th and a little bit of quality that comes in can make the draws into wins and also 1-0 wins into bigger scoring wins.

Yes we are 5th and doing well going slowly along the way, but what we haven't been able to get a result against the bigger teams i.e WBA, Newcastle.

We got raped by Forest and it was no fluke, we need qaulity such as a playmaker in the center, a real right winger not a coverted center midfielder, a new center half to give some push to hobbs and morrission, Brown is not even considered to be competition. A Right back that can find his own player and run down the wing to support, Neilson is a bloody embrassment to our 1st team and easily one of the weakest links.

We are 5th and a little bit of quality that comes in can make the draws into wins and also 1-0 wins into bigger scoring wins.

Who cares if we haven't won against the bigger teams? You don't need to to get out of this league.
Forest was a fluke. It hasn't happened again.
Brown for a large part of this season has been fantastic.

Who cares if we haven't won against the bigger teams? You don't need to to get out of this league.
Forest was a fluke. It hasn't happened again.
Brown for a large part of this season has been fantastic.

We COULD stay in the play off positions, granted. BUT we COULD also drop out of them. I have seen us play (on TV or live) a few times this season and generally we are not playing well, but we are grinding out results.

Maybe because we are near the top teams are affording us too much respect, the teams who have gone after us (bar QPR), have done a good job and scored a few. We score 1.26 goals a game, you don't have to be a genius to work out how we can be beaten do you?

IF we invested in the transfer window it WOULD give us a better opportunitity of promotion.

SIMPLES.

Ffs what a load of old Martin Allen. No one knows where we will be come the season's end, Homer aside, who will be where he always is..

We should take Forest as a prime example. They have invested in two quality PREMIERSHIP wing backs, CHRIS GUNTER & NICKY SHOREY.

Now i hear they are chasing GARETH BALE !?!

Follow their lead and replace the obvious problem areas.

No need to shout Kingy, we get your drift.........:icon_wink

We should take Forest as a prime example. They have invested in two quality PREMIERSHIP wing backs, CHRIS GUNTER & NICKY SHOREY.

Forest have got the money to bring these players to the club. Don't worry anyway, we've got a quality PREMIERSHIP wing back in RYAN MCGIVERN.

:icon_wink

Shorey...Premiership quality agreed but still only a loan which happened out of circumstance.

However, when was Gunter qualified Premiership quality....he hardly played for Spurs? (on this note how about Kyle Naughton currently doing naff all in North London).

The group of players we have now have got us comfortably in the play-off positions. I'm incredibly confident we will make them with no investment whatsoever.

Who cares if we only scoring 1.26 goals a game? You can average 1 a game and still win every game. As long as we keep averaging the number of points we have over the first half of the season, we'll finish 4th.

Last edited:
Gilbert back would be good

Listening to NP's interview after the match on Sunday, we can't afford him.

I don't remember him being that good in League One anyway. :102:

The group of players we have now have got us comfortably in the play-off positions. I'm incredibly confident we will make them with no investment whatsoever.

Who cares if we only scoring 1.26 goals a game? You can average 1 a game and still win every game. As long as we keep averaging the number of points we have over the first half of the season, we'll finish 4th.

Me! :mad:

I guess we still have Tunch (hopefully this season) to come back and Berner very soon.

Though i would still like to see some pace added to the back for at right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00