Japanese Supermarket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Chinese ones stock some Japanese products; there is one near to the Infirmary/Swan & Rushes. I have just asked Biffa Bacon, so if it turns out not to sell anything at all, it's his fault!!

Biffa Bacon has just asked why the **** you want to know where to get Japanese stuff from. I find this strange as he's been to Japan a few times, and said some of the food there is really nice.

I don't understand.

Biffa Bacon has just asked why the **** you want to know where to get Japanese stuff from. I find this strange as he's been to Japan a few times, and said some of the food there is really nice.

I don't understand.

Ive been bought a Nobu cook book and want to try the recipes :)

Ive been bought a Nobu cook book and want to try the recipes :)
I always think of raw fish when it comes to Japanese cuisine, so have never tried it. I've never been over there either, and the other half tells me that there is stuff I would happily eat (not fish). But I have a huge sense of distrust. :102:

If there is anything that is fishless, and nice, let me know!

I always think of raw fish when it comes to Japanese cuisine, so have never tried it. I've never been over there either, and the other half tells me that there is stuff I would happily eat (not fish). But I have a huge sense of distrust. :102:

To be fair it is mainly fish but generally only sushi is uncooked fish. The only meat generally is beef fillet.

beef sashimi pork gaioza (sp) fecking delicious. if your ever in leeds theres a couple of spanking good jap restaurants. like you i fecking hate fish but there a lot of other good fodder that they knock out.

Biffa Bacon goes on about this thing in Japan where they bring out a pot of boiling water, and strips of beef, and you cook it yourself. They do also bring out veg, but I'm fussy about that too!!

I'm fortune enough to be up in the Japanese mountains where we get cooked traditional Japanese food in the homes of our farmers.

We sit cross legged around their long tables eating freshly picked rice. It's bloody wonderful.

I'm fortune enough to be up in the Japanese mountains where we get cooked traditional Japanese food in the homes of our farmers.

We sit cross legged around their long tables eating freshly picked rice. It's bloody wonderful.

Is there a Mcdonalds?

Couldn't do that - it'd play havoc with my digestive system, being so low down.
At least you have healthy knees and groin, without WD40 I need a harness to get me up and down.

right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47