Jason Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
but to slate him when he's had p1ss all resources to work with is moronic.
Feck resources, feck money, feck it all. He's had a bunch of players that are farely competent and made them all play like cnuts. Surely that's all we need to know :102:

He can't change a game for the positive, he can't work out how to break teams down, and he's happy with a draw for each of the remaining games. Anybody who is happy with him, is also fecking moronic

Anybody who is happy with him, is also fecking moronic

Well you'd have to be a moron to be happy with a relegation fight yeah. Hardly rocket science is it.

I still think to cart Kelly out straight the way would be a mistake. We can add to the moron club those people that think Dowie would come in with a magic wand.

Imo Rob Kelly for all his dignified conduct infront of the media and the nice man image, lacks 'real' passion and for my money does not have the total respect of the players. For me RK is like Steve McClaren in that they both seem to have a submissive personality which makes them come across as weak minded individuals. They will never be capable of stamping their authority on a team because the lack that nasty streak that most top managers seem to have. At the end of the day have you ever seen the likelyhood of Rob Kelly giving his players the old ' fergie hairdryer'.....no because he hasn't got it in him. I don't dislike Rob Kelly but imo and i'd still be happy for him to prove me wrong, but we need a stronger character presiding over our team

Imo Rob Kelly for all his dignified conduct infront of the media and the nice man image, lacks 'real' passion and for my money does not have the total respect of the players. For me RK is like Steve McClaren in that they both seem to have a submissive personality which makes them come across as weak minded individuals. They will never be capable of stamping their authority on a team because the lack that nasty streak that most top managers seem to have. At the end of the day have you ever seen the likelyhood of Rob Kelly giving his players the old ' fergie hairdryer'.....no because he hasn't got it in him. I don't dislike Rob Kelly but imo and i'd still be happy for him to prove me wrong, but we need a stronger character presiding over our team

thought the same last night brauny:038:

But that's the point. If we end up going down, it will be because of the shower of sh1t that preceded Rob Kelly, not all down to him. I'm not saying he's the best manager around, but to slate him when he's had p1ss all resources to work with is moronic.

I don't believe that this squad is as bad as they play. Under RK the team has not improved one iota. Plenty of other managers such as Geraint Williams, Ian Holloway and Brian Laws have no resources and yet manage to get their players to consistently perform at a higher level than RK manages. No it's not all down to him but he's done feck all to improve things and so he needs to go and take the board with him!

At this level, you're probably right Brauny. You need to get that extra motivation and turning the air blue at half time probably does it. Wenger / Curbishley / Coppell are successful and don't fit this mould tho.

Do you think MM will move Kelly straight out?

He has landed a tough job for his first post in management and he only has the novice Stowell to help him. He may one day become a good manager, but he is just starting to learn what it is all about and he has nobody to learn from. He also has the added problem of changing from the coach and players mate, to the boss - a transition he has struggled with. I do not think it is any coincidence that our best run of form came when Graydon was on board - someone experienced that could coach and support Kelly.

Because of all of the above I do not blame Kelly and wish him well - I just don't think we have the time to wait and see if he will come good.

Last edited:
He has landed a tough job for his first post in management and he only has the novice Stowell to help him. He may one day become a good manager, but he is just starting to learn what it is all about and he has nobody to learn from. He also has the added problem of changing from the coach and players mate, to the boss - a transition he has struggled with. I do not think it is any coincidence that our best run of form came when Graydon was on board - someone experienced that could coach and support Kelly.

Because of all of the above I do not blame Kelly and wish him well - I just don't think we have the time to wait and see if he will come good.

:038: :038:

We should have got shot of him ages ago, we will go nowhere with him in charge.

Nail, head, etc... :038: :038:

There once was was a player who came here. He was absolutely ridiculed BEFORE he kicked a ball. ''He wont do anything'' ''He's shit'' '' ****ing useless'' came the cries from the foxes faithful. His name...... Paul Dickov.

Come on guys give this Jarrett guy a chance. He cant do any worse then the current midfield genius here can he?

is it 5 loans allowed?

Think you can only take so many in a season as well (8 ?) - some spod on here will know the rules

Can loan as many as you want, only 5 allowed to play at once, unless your Leeds United where you get a poxy £1k fine.

OK. Couldn't find the exact rule on this anywhere on the net, so I asked the Football League. The answer is:

Clubs are allowed to register a maximum of eight such signings, four under 23 and a further four over 23 in any season, with only two of the latter age group being allowed to come from the same club.

Additionally, The League, with the approval of the FA, made provision for clubs to take players on short term Emergency Loans (minimum period 28 days, maximum period 93 days) during the closed periods in exceptional circumstances – there is no limit on the number of emergency loans. With the exception of a goalkeeper, emergency loan players cannot be recalled in the first 28 days. Any recall must be agreed by all three parties.

As in previous seasons, no more than five loan players will be allowed to feature in a club’s 16 man matchday squad.

OK. Couldn't find the exact rule on this anywhere on the net, so I asked the Football League. The answer is:

can you ask the same person why these rules exist if teams such as leeds are not goint to abide by them. and do not get sufficient punishment for breaking them. #

i would also like to know why AFC Dons got sucha heavy punishment. is it because the person who dishes out these punishment enjoys sucking the cocks of all leeds players and taking a hefty relegatation load all over his face?

PS i like you

can you ask the same person why these rules exist if teams such as leeds are not goint to abide by them. and do not get sufficient punishment for breaking them. #

i would also like to know why AFC Dons got sucha heavy punishment. is it because the person who dishes out these punishment enjoys sucking the cocks of all leeds players and taking a hefty relegatation load all over his face?

No, but you can if you want. The email address is [email protected]. My contact was Patricia Brown in the Customer Services department.

Remember he's still drunk. He is not talking sensibly.

Your reminder has come as a great personal relief to me. I shall forever be indebted.

AFC Dons are in a different league to Leeds, so the punishment wasn't by the same people.
It seems that non league teams do get more severe punishments (maybe they can't afford expensive lawyers to contest decisions), Altrincham got an 18 point deduction for a similar offence last season.

AFC Dons are in a different league to Leeds, so the punishment wasn't by the same people.
It seems that non league teams do get more severe punishments (maybe they can't afford expensive lawyers to contest decisions), Altrincham got an 18 point deduction for a similar offence last season.

There was also appartently an agreement between the Ryman League clubs at the start of the season saying they would follow the Conference's lead. AFC Wimbledon were warned before the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669