Jason Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Jarrett (born September 14, 1979 in Bury) is an English professional footballer who plays in midfield, currently on loan at Hull City. Prior to joining Preston, he played for Blackpool, Wrexham, Wigan, Stoke and Norwich. He had limited first-team opportunities at Carrow Road, and has been loaned out twice, to Plymouth and then Preston.

He helped Preston push on to gain a place in the Championship play-offs, where they lost 3-1 on aggregate to Leeds in the semi-finals. He later moved to Deepdale on a permanent basis.

a-z will give us the inside view on jarrett as he is a big north end fan and often spends nights in the hotel with their players having roasting sessions. ;)

I know what your saying Lazz

Maybe the logic is that if Taylor want interested, they must be worth a shout

Maybe the logic is that if Taylor want interested, they must be worth a shout

Or maybe they were on Dowie's list when he was about to move to Hull, and now Dowie appears to be coming here, they are moving to LCFC instead :102:

Or maybe we'll just take any useless duffer that no one else wants ?

Give him a chance, shame he hasn't brought his argonauts with him.

I am annoyed because we will of used up all of our potential loans before MM or whoever takes the reigns...which means that loan signings on higher wages that we will be able to afford following the takeover can no longer come to the club...

We make do with 'smashing lads' now at the expense of having better players later.

Rob, please please stop.

Scored against us last season didn't he ? and iirc looked a damn good player that day..

...that was the game where we were 1 up after 9 seconds and still lost...:icon_roll

I'm happy with him coming in - he has a bit of creativity about him.

Just had a text of a PNE season ticket holder, really slagging him off. According to him Davies signed him just before he left and put him on "big wages" they have been looking to offload him but didnt think a Championship club would touch him..i pointed out how desperate we are for midfielders, his response was that we must be!
Im reservng judgement as i thought AJ would be a good signing, its all about opnions, im sure he will put in some effort at least.

I am annoyed because we will of used up all of our potential loans before MM or whoever takes the reigns...which means that loan signings on higher wages that we will be able to afford following the takeover can no longer come to the club...

We make do with 'smashing lads' now at the expense of having better players later.

Rob, please please stop.

I only thought there was a limit on the number that could play?

A midfielder with the ability to get stuck in, the legs to get up and down the pitch and good experience of playing in a succesful side in this division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669