Jean Tigana....The Best Name Linked So Far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twatface Keys on Skysports 2 has just stated that there are 2 managerial appointments that are 99% close to being finalised. One is an absolute stunner according to Electrolysis Boy...

Mods move this if it turns out they have feck all to do with us...

Whch it doesn't... Feck off Keys you tvvat.

You mean Keys the Coventry fan...he should know...

Must be. Makes sense.

Having quit the game for stress related reasons he must have figured out that Wigan was the best place to actually manage. I mean where else in the country will you get the peace of mind of knowing that there is no crowd to get on your back.

S*it team punching above their weight IMO.

Last edited:
Twatface Keys on Skysports 2 has just stated that there are 2 managerial appointments that are 99% close to being finalised. One is an absolute stunner according to Electrolysis Boy...

Mods move this if it turns out they have feck all to do with us...

Whch it doesn't... Feck off Keys you tvvat.

The programme that you are talking about on Sky Sports 2 is/was the Man U champions league game and highlights of the other Champoins League goals...

I doubt that an appointment in the football league is the sensational managerial appointment they are referring to. Unless Wenger has decided to drop the cockney shower he currently manages in favour of the dizzying heights of the lower half of the Championship.

Jewell back to Wigan I would think

Must be. Makes sense.

Having quit the game for stress related reasons he must have figured out that Wigan was the best place to actually manage. I mean where else in the country will you get the peace of mind of knowing that there is no crowd to get on your back.

Nowhere near unfortunately, not even that good. Just the usual Sky bigging up their buddies.

It was Ruud Gullit to manage LA Galaxy an Gerard Houllier to manage Rep of Ireland

Must be. Makes sense.

Aye at least we aren't punching above our weight....

The programme that you are talking about on Sky Sports 2 is/was the Man U champions league game and highlights of the other Champoins League goals...

I doubt that an appointment in the football league is the sensational managerial appointment they are referring to. Unless Wenger has decided to drop the cockney shower he currently manages in favour of the dizzying heights of the lower half of the Championship.

As Souness was on the programme, and they love to arse lick the guests, you never know...

I think you have overlooked the fact that a swarthy looking, pink wearing, homosexual, Lancastrian, Part time Pete, Iti made up the Grayson stroy.

:icon_lol: Glad to see you picked up on my best characteristics

In terms of fan base, Stadium, facilities etc IMO we are punching below our weight...

In terms of players I've seen better on vicky park!:icon_lol:

I was refferring more to the first part of your sentence I highlighted SF:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669