Jean Tigana....The Best Name Linked So Far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Manu Game on sky, but put it on mute when I saw Souness on! I knew they wouold be kissing arse so I muted it.

Tigana would be a good signing. We can always live in hope. Seriously doubt it though. Would be a boon to our club if we could get him though.

I love Manu Chao but have never heard anything by Manu Game.

Does he play syncopated loops in a Latin style too?

Personally I prefer the Afro-Caribbean style. "Feelin' hot, hot, hot". Whoops better say something about Tigana or they'll move this thread to the music section.

Hmmm ... (ellipsis put in here to provoke Ole Macky to make some comment) Tigana seems out of our league right now. Think we may have to settle for someone less high profile until we get into the Premiership. :icon_conf

former Fulham manager Jean Tigana will fly in for talks with Foxes chairman Milan Manderic, while Joe Royle has also been linked with the vacant manager's job. (Daily Mirror)

former Fulham manager Jean Tigana will fly in for talks with Foxes chairman Milan Manderic, while Joe Royle has also been linked with the vacant manager's job. (Daily Mirror)

Also links Cottrill but out off those for me there is only one choice and that would be Tigana by a mile..

Come on Milan.... the wait would be worth it if we get him.He has a fancy name and everything!!!

Come on Milan.... the wait would be worth it if we get him.He has a fancy name and everything!!!

Well he had talks on Tuesday which are confirmed and now he is flying in for more talks, and with the game tomorrow i can see that this appointment could be made in the morning or later today

But he has no accent that I am familiar with on the streets of Leicester.......

So we will need a 'four syllable' chant for him then.

Always wanted a 'Robin Hood' chant.

"Jean Tigana, Jean Tigana, riding through the glen....."

Er, some work is still needed methinks.

But he has no accent that I am familiar with on the streets of Leicester.......

And he didn't play for us, so does he deserve a chance?

Mecury reports that he and royle will have talks today.

Sya a 2 horse race between the 2. Come on milan get Jean in!

Mecury reports that he and royle will have talks today.

Sya a 2 horse race between the 2. Come on milan get Jean in!

One is a thorougbred and one is destined for the glue factory

Wonder which one we will get,.......

Of course, his big falling out with Chairman Mo was over having someone put in as a "Director of football" over his head and players being bought behind his back.........

This could be the best thing to happen to our glorious club in a very long time.

I am not getting excited by it yet, due to obvious reasons, but what a result if it does happen.

One is a thorougbred and one is destined for the glue factory

Wonder which one we will get,.......

Could become a sticky situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675