JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

i dnt really want hasslebank but Murphy is exactly what we need

Barber knows sweet FA. Although he may have been right in saying he hasn't had any medical yet.

I am so confused!

First Floyd was definetely signing, then he wasn't coming because MA said he didn't want him and the whole deal was Mandaric going over his head, then he's having a medical, then Barber says he's not having a medical, then RN says he has signed! Oh, and not to mention that Danny Murphy may or may not be close to signing, and we may or may not be interested in Derek Riordan and/or Kenny Miller. And of course we've still got Joey just around the corner!

Wish this would end one way or the other, and the final outcome is a good one for us!

Hopefully (!) Allen changed his mind, despite being annoyed that Mandaric was doing this deal without asking him, decided that Hasselbaink would be a good signing and told Mandaric to finalise it all. All is right with M&M, Hasselbaink comes in and scores 30 goals this season and we get promoted.

Somehow I don't think that's the case though.

Last edited:

I know i must sound really thick but whos John Barber?
:icon_conf:102:

John the Barber... he trims the players hair at the training ground.

the sheepshagger who does the commentary on Radio Leicester

the sheepshagger who does the commentary on Radio Leicester

i only come up to leicester on saturdays for the matches so i didnt know:102:

MA needs to keep his job for the time being so he will agree with MM in the end.

is there any proof that MA and MM disagree over Jimmy because all ive seen is he is having a medical, not MA will get sacked if he doesnt agree with Milan or Murphy is on the brink of signing

All that is on SSN is that hasslebank is going to have a medical end of!!!!!

is there any proof that MA and MM disagree over Jimmy because all ive seen is he is having a medical, not MA will get sacked if he doesnt agree with Milan or Murphy is on the brink of signing

All that is on SSN is that hasslebank is going to have a medical end of!!!!!

look on Euronews its on there that MA is hanging by a thin thread for telling MM to feck off

look on Euronews its on there that MA is hanging by a thin thread for telling MM to feck off

Euronews has no sports coverage on the Web. :018: :018: You are just adding to the general sense of confusion. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

cant believe we are hearing rumours about allen a week into the season
I know milans impatiant but come on he isnt stupid

Not quite sure about "stupid" but an American Serbo-Croat has got to be a bit weird to waste his money on an east midlands football club....although I'm glad that he is prepared to do that.

What is he? 68? Course he's impatient!

What appears certain is that it's Milan who chooses which toys come out of the toy box and I'm sure Allen was aware of that when he took the job.

I've never thought that Allen was a particularly good choice as manager...given the apparant alternatives....but of course he ought to be given a fair chance. However, undoubtedly, managing a Milan owned Leicester City can't be the most stable job in football.

Not quite sure about "stupid" but an American Serbo-Croat has got to be a bit weird to waste his money on an east midlands football club....although I'm glad that he is prepared to do that.

What is he? 68? Course he's impatient!

What appears certain is that it's Milan who chooses which toys come out of the toy box and I'm sure Allen was aware of that when he took the job.

I've never thought that Allen was a particularly good choice as manager...given the apparant alternatives....but of course he ought to be given a fair chance. However, undoubtedly, managing a Milan owned Leicester City can't be the most stable job in football.

You on the Costa RF?

I think he means Jimmy.

Well I said how goes it with Dan Murphy and he replied as above.

He may have meant Jimmy but my question was fairly clear so I don't know what to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669