JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

Surely JFH would not have been invited to even undertake a medical if MM and MA were in disagreement. I would of thought personal terms would have been agreed already before Jimmyt even headed for a Medical.

I bet JFH agent was upping the wages 2 grand every junction he passed on the M1 and MM finally lost his rag.

SSN say JFH went to the training ground ready for the medical but was sent home due to MA not wanting him then MM sent for MA thats what they are saying :icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf:icon_conf

Martin and I share the same birthday - tomorrow. I have a feeling that I may be the only Leicester fan 'enjoying' a birthday night out at Accrington tomorrow. And this feels like 'razors in my guts' (MA2).

We NEED stability and continuity. We don't need a chairman interfering in team matters (if he is doing). MM should beg MA2 to give it a year, and if we lose MA2 over this it will be clear to all of us where the blame lies and what a miserable prospect awaits us.

God preserve us.

And so will Sky as they're running it every ten minutes......

I dont have it so im just taking everyone word for it.

Wouldn't make sense to me.

I meant that Milan Doesn't want JFH. He was called to Milan's office before being sent home.

I am just in shock. What the hell is going on.

I dont have it so im just taking everyone word for it.

Believe me, mate, it's running as a lead story - and it's on their revamped news ticker thingy

If Allen walks or gets sacked over that useless c.u.n.t hasslebank i will be ****in pissed off

FFS.

Just as I thought things were looking good for the first time in years.

its gonna make us a laughing stock if he does sack him or he walks, im turning me bloody phone off for a coupel of days if it happens.:icon_conf

I meant that Milan Doesn't want JFH. He was called to Milan's office before being sent home.

I am just in shock. What the hell is going on.

yeah, sorry, i understood your post, just meant it wouldn't make sense to me if that was the case.

I hate surporting leicester

I have already had it ripped out of me all day at work because reading drew with Manure and we got beat by Blackpool.

This is going to be unbearable.

This is all rubbish. No-one sacks a Manager after 1 game and no Manager resigns after 1 game.

No Chairman undermines the Manager in this way. If Milan is a leader he knows this.

I don't believe any of this - it is a just another TB spoof thread like the Andy Cole spoof and the Danny Murphy spoof

:icon_eek::icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

It's about time we are told who the TalkingBaller is who works for SSN.

After all, this spoof which is now on a national news channel needs to have someone high up pulling the strings!

i think we shud sign hasselbaink and murphy still, martin allen jus doesnt want flashy players, and wont bak down, so i think its the end of allen, cos mandaric wont back down either at the end of the day

:icon_eek::icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

It's about time we are told who the TalkingBaller is who works for SSN.

After all, this spoof which is now on a national news channel needs to have someone high up pulling the strings!

I wish the word ****in spoof would stop being used. Spoof's are funny, like the film Airplane...

This is not funny. This is an actual disaster!

i think we shud sign hasselbaink and murphy still, martin allen jus doesnt want flashy players, and wont bak down, so i think its the end of allen, cos mandaric wont back down either at the end of the day

And on that bombshell, I'm off to bed.......

Do you think JFH is really going to sign if he's been dicked around, as it appears?

Do you think JFH is really going to sign if he's been dicked around, as it appears?

if the monies right ......yep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670