JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

FFS, what's the worst that can happen?, MA sacked?, so ****ing what!!!

I'm sure this fall out wouldn't be over one player. I'm fairly confident it will be about the way one of the parties has conducted himself and his attitude displayed during challenging times.

It won't be because they simply don't agree. If MA lacks the ability to negotiate in a mild mannered way with MM, then get rid.

Who ****ing knows?

Sometimes medicals are done before contracts are agreed, as with Kaebi and Morfaw I think?

And even if terms had already been agreed with MM, when MA said he didn't want him then it would still make sense that MM called JFH in to say sorry for wasting your time, but the gaffer doesn't want you.

Having read the news ticker again it says the move is on hold.

Which suggests that something (or someone} still has to give.

Really really worried.

Please can someone explain what the hell is going on i went out and now im so confused is hasselbaink coming??

Same here - I've had a read and basically:

- It was reported on SSN that Jimmy Floyd was having a medical at Leicester today.

- Later on it said on SSN that the Jimmy Floyd deal was put on hold due to a 'difference in opinion' between Martin Allen and Milan Mandaric.

- It then said on SSN that Jimmy Floyd arrived at the training ground to have a medical, however Allen was not ready for this or there was some confusion with Jimmy Floyd being at the training ground. So, Jimmy Floyd was sent to the stadium to meet Mandaric - where Mandaric told Jimmy Floyd to return home and therefore putting the deal on hold.

- Due to this, some on here have said that Allen is close to leaving Leicester due to this 'difference in opinion' which, in my opinion, is laughable.

These two will be falling out every few weeks so we'd all better get used to it.

MM is far too media savvy to be seen as a meglamaniac who wants to pick the players so will back down. MA needs to assert on MM that his player requirements are what matters and this is probably the time for it.

MM is just after a 'big name' or two, regardless of their role in the side or position. Silly old sod. MA wants what he wants.

They will have made up by the morning.

Very good point, and to be honest it could be a good thing. Both are highly ambitious and think they have the next great idea to take the club forward... obviously sometimes those ideas are going to clash.

I'm not worried about this.

Of course this could all be one big ploy to get us onside a bit. ;) We've all said that most of the signings seem like Mandaric signings rather than MA signings. This whole thing could be a rouse to show us that Martin gets the final say ;)

Ive just spent a useless half hour on Sky Sports - having to hear how Mr Wise never gives up - and no mention or fancy graphics about JFH

im normally quite a realistic fan but you could tell MM and MA were going to clash like the Don Mackey affair and if its like this about one player after 1 game

MA is royally screwed

hey bert , het ernie! like a bunch of muppets

Ive just spent a useless half hour on Sky Sports - having to hear how Mr Wise never gives up - and no mention or fancy graphics about JFH

Have you tried reading the words on the screen.

Have a look in about 2 seconds when the championship bit comes up at the bottom of the screen. this time concentrate and really read the words. Together they make sentences.

No I can't watch anymore - it is boring and predicatable - unlike my City

Have you tried reading the words on the screen.

Have a look in about 2 seconds when the championship bit comes up at the bottom of the screen. this time concentrate and really read the words. Together they make sentences.

Brilliant post and reading lessons what a "Talking ballser"

Very good point, and to be honest it could be a good thing. Both are highly ambitious and think they have the next great idea to take the club forward... obviously sometimes those ideas are going to clash.

I'm not worried about this.

Of course this could all be one big ploy to get us onside a bit. ;) We've all said that most of the signings seem like Mandaric signings rather than MA signings. This whole thing could be a rouse to show us that Martin gets the final say ;)

I'd love to beleive that. But not even LCFC can be that elaborate.

Piss Off Silverthing with your patronising comments

No I can't watch anymore - it is boring and predicatable - unlike my City

I apologise for my sarcasm mate. Just can't believe how retarded this club can be.

Here are the exact words from SSN:

STRIKER JIMMY FLOYD HASSELBAINK'S MOVE TO LEICESTER ON HOLD
MOVE ON HOLD AFTER DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BETWEEN CHAIRMAN MILAN MANDARIC AND MARTIN ALLEN

Here are the exact words from SSN:

MOVE ON HOLD AFTER DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BETWEEN CHAIRMAN MILAN MANDARIC AND MARTIN ALLEN

How their able to find out that it was a 'difference of opinion' is beyond me.

I mean, do they have telepathic journos or something?? :102:

Piss Off Silverthing with your patronising comments

I wasn't patronising you. I just can't believe you looked at the screen for half an hour and couldn't clearly see that on the news ticker it had,

written underneath the championship section of the news. Every other bugger can see it.

In any event as above I apologise for my sarcasm.

Tommorow morning press conference Warnock annoucing Hasslebank as a great new signing MA dismissed because of "internal issues"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669