JFH and Murphy - The ongoing saga .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JFH and Murphy latest - Hasselbaink having medical !!!

I can't watch Sky Sport News because Murdoch and Branson fell out and so I can only watch the games and not the so called news

FFS, the bloke has had 1 f**king match. Give him atleast 7 or 8 games, then judge him. He has to get all these new boys to gel in the team. Mandaric has gone in his pocket and spent some £££, Jimmy wouldn't be cheap i bet he would be on a fair wack. I don't think we should panic yet. We are all disappointed that after months of hype we failed to produce the goods and looked extremely poor but success won't happen over night, its a marathon not a sprint.

Just look back 12-48 months ago, we had hardly any money, crap managers and the board weren't willing to invest or find any money to put in the club. We now have an ambitious chairman who has dug deep in his pocket and he has had experience at Portsmouth interms of bringing them success. Martin Allen needs more then 1 game to show his worth.

Have you read the last 50 posts Jessel?

FFS, the bloke has had 1 f**king match. Give him atleast 7 or 8 games, then judge him. He has to get all these new boys to gel in the team. Mandaric has gone in his pocket and spent some £££, Jimmy wouldn't be cheap i bet he would be on a fair wack. I don't think we should panic yet. We are all disappointed that after months of hype we failed to produce the goods and looked extremely poor but success won't happen over night, its a marathon not a sprint.

Just look back 12-48 months ago, we had hardly any money, crap managers and the board weren't willing to invest or find any money to put in the club. We now have an ambitious chairman who has dug deep in his pocket and he has had experience at Portsmouth interms of bringing them success. Martin Allen needs more then 1 game to show his worth.

No-one is arguing that, just the concern about the (most probably overhyped) argument

you have missed the point entirely my friend

What are you on with Jessel?

Last edited:

Same here - I've had a read and basically:

- It was reported on SSN that Jimmy Floyd was having a medical at Leicester today.

- Later on it said on SSN that the Jimmy Floyd deal was put on hold due to a 'difference in opinion' between Martin Allen and Milan Mandaric.

- It then said on SSN that Jimmy Floyd arrived at the training ground to have a medical, however Allen was not ready for this or there was some confusion with Jimmy Floyd being at the training ground. So, Jimmy Floyd was sent to the stadium to meet Mandaric - where Mandaric told Jimmy Floyd to return home and therefore putting the deal on hold.

- Due to this, some on here have said that Allen is close to leaving Leicester due to this 'difference in opinion' which, in my opinion, is laughable.

ABOVE

In summary for you Jessel:icon_bigg

From what i can make out its MM that wants to sign him for shirt sales mainly but MA isnt keen.
But i cant see MM doing a Carlisle ......sacking there manager after one game stating no confidence..
Dont think MM would want to be seen as employing the wrong man after all the hype and signings and changes.]

"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief "
what pretentious twaddle is this all about?

"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief "
what pretentious twaddle is this all about?

So its all aspects of the english language you have trouble with.

I think it should be MA's decision who we sign, after all he does pick the team doesn't he :102:.

Sorry for not reading the thread properly, i'll switch the laptop off and do everyone a favour and leave for the night.

Night :icon_wink

Sorry for not reading the thread properly, i'll switch the laptop off and do everyone a favour and leave for the night.

Jessel, go and place a few bets......:icon_bigg

Me too I think. Some prat who can't read or accept an apology wants to trade insults.

I'd rather go show the missus a good time than indulge this experiment in artificial stupidity any further.

Night all.

Last edited:

2 points. I have never known a club with so many "leaks" since MM has arrived. So it wouldn't surprise me if this was leak by "a scource close to him" (either that or someone is at this mo "S***ing bricks as we speak)
Also If MA was to get the push (if they had a row it could be MM starting the smear campain against him in readiness for the chop) I can't see too many decent managers lining up to be a chairmans stooge can you?

Originally Posted by Uncle Connolly
Same here - I've had a read and basically:

- It was reported on SSN that Jimmy Floyd was having a medical at Leicester today.

- Later on it said on SSN that the Jimmy Floyd deal was put on hold due to a 'difference in opinion' between Martin Allen and Milan Mandaric.

- It then said on SSN that Jimmy Floyd arrived at the training ground to have a medical, however Allen was not ready for this or there was some confusion with Jimmy Floyd being at the training ground. So, Jimmy Floyd was sent to the stadium to meet Mandaric - where Mandaric told Jimmy Floyd to return home and therefore putting the deal on hold.

- Due to this, some on here have said that Allen is close to leaving Leicester due to this 'difference in opinion' which, in my opinion, is laughable.

I can already detect possible problems between MM and MA over the signing of players. Over the weekend both commented on the transfer talk about Riordon. MM was very open on the radio and spoke to confirm that they had talks with the player, whereas MA was quick to dismiss anything about any possible transfer. I detect a possible classic conflict between the chairman who wants to get involved because of his fianancial input, and the manager who would prefer his chairman to provide the cash and then stay well away.

I do not think SSN would run such a potentially explosive story without being certain of the facts - MM would have lawyers all over them

Everything about MM so far suggests he wants the fans to like him, sacking MA so soon even after a defeat is not likely to achieve that.

Equally he does not want to wash his dirty laundry in public, so the only explanation that makes sense is that Jimmy wants too much money and MM uses the opportunity to back down to show that MA makes the footballing decisions whilst keeping up the image that LCFC are ready to sign 'big' players.

... or the the two twats have gone mental and we are in deep doo doo!

I dont care what anyone says, we need murphy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669